Recent content by Grip_&_Rip24

1. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale Rawlings HOH RHT Pro AK2 tulo model 11.5

I have a used RHT Rawlings tulo exclusive pro ak2. Glove has been used for coaching my sons tball. Not completely broken in. I was using it with TIP and playing with soft touch tballs. I included a pic with a softball in it for comparison. Looking for $140 shipped. No trades please SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale 26oz Demarini future 2015 mint!

I have a returnable with no receipt 26oz future for sale. Bat has prob 10 swings at most on it. Bat has original grip and passed recent ASA league testing. Looking for $200 shipped. No trades please SOLD!!!!!!
  3. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale 27oz Demarini CL22 ASA mint 2015

I have a 27oz returnable no receipt cluggy with only 10-15 swings on it. Bat has original grip and just passed Asa testing for league. Looking for $195 shipped. No trades please -- SOLD!!!!!
  4. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale Wilson a2000 retail 1781 RHT

Have a nice condition 1781. Glove is still stiff. Began break in process with some mallet work and TIP. Hasn't seen outside yet. Looking for $165 shipped no trades please SOLD!!!!
  5. Grip_&_Rip24

Video - 2015 DeMarini Juggernaut CL22 ASA

anyone have experience with compression tests? pass NIW? Do they need to preload the tester similar to the Aftermath?
  6. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale 2 26oz mint eastons L3 and B3

ttt... L3 is back up for sale.. $80 shipped
  7. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale 2 26oz mint eastons L3 and B3

Have two 26oz ASA L3 and B3 eastons. Both bats prob only have 5-10 swings. Both are returnable but no receipts. Looking for $80 shipped each. BOTH SOLD!!! B3 Sold!!! L3 sold!!
  8. Grip_&_Rip24

VTS survivor current comparison?

I swung the survivor quite a bit last season and really liked it! I was hoping to pick one up but prices are a bit high and quantities are becoming scarce. I was just curious what this bat could be currently compared against. It's a dual stamp without too much end load. I'm assuming they...
  9. Grip_&_Rip24

For Sale 27oz voltage sb73v

bump TTT --- looking for $180 shipped!!!
  10. Grip_&_Rip24

yes it does -- although it is banned from asa play and is on the banned list. Some leagues will allow it though as long as it has the stamp
  11. Grip_&_Rip24

Bump to $185 shipped
  12. Grip_&_Rip24

sorry bro -- looking to sell really -- obo though
  13. Grip_&_Rip24

Have a volt for sale. Few hundred swings. Still stiff but hits well. No cracks, rattles or webbing. Looking for $180 shipped sold pending payment No trades please
  14. Grip_&_Rip24

asa z2000 RI and NIW compression tests

I have a niw asa only z2000 that I need to get tested for my league.. I am well aware of the non linear printout I can bring and so forth -- but my concern is the operator has never heard of such a thing and refuses to even look at the procedures or print out.. has anyone had an asa only z2000...