Recent content by gti44

1. gti44

Secret Santa 2015 Outstanding Bad Secret Santa's

You and your roommate seem to type just alike, just sayin... Hmm...so do we SAINT! WTF!? Weird? LOL
  2. gti44

Guys... I fixed the one ngtg with bonecrusher! I'll fix this with Chubby43. Man to man! I'll pick up the slack caused by another because it was on my log in. Believe me or not about whatever. But things are being fixed! If I wanted I could have easily just not came here and explained this BS...
  3. gti44

LOL.... Trolls. See one of the reasons I stopped coming to this site. Joker is alot nicer than I remember though! I remember him trolling and throwing out one liners but I guess you guys took over. I have edited it to Applebees. Thx for the correction
  4. gti44

Joker - I cant see it. My account has been limited to this thread only. BCN31- I am stalling! Im not rich bro. Im taking over a situation I was not ready for and handling it as good as I can. I just got back into town from a hunting trip/vacation. Wasnt expecting to be paying out for...
  5. gti44

Joker...doesnt look like it. Last gtg was my trade over a year ago. according to the itrader. I just read some of the crap he was posting...
  6. gti44

BCN31.... You are damn right! You bunch of stalking ass mofos! LOL. I went to Applebees for lunch today and posted it...if you are missing me and want to know about my activities. LOL And since 2008 I personally have 20+ gtgs on here. Im making both the offenses right and have been open...
  7. gti44

Joker.... honestly more like 9 or 10. It was before summer! I looked back at what he said in posts and the PMs he sent. Im glad he only pulled off one shady ass deal. He was promising things and bats that I know he didnt have as trade bait! I changed my password and I doubt ill even use sbfs...
  8. gti44

I have a Combat G5 Avarice if you wanted it...as a gift. You said NO. I have a corndog a friend wants to trade a CL22 for.....hence the CL22 availibility! I cant sell, trade or gift bats that arent owned by me my friend! The $100 was explained alot different in the texts! Having not...
  9. gti44

Details are I havent been on here in months! At least 6! Someone I thought was a friend was using my account! I screwed up and left it logged on and he has been using my screen name. He has several ngtg deals on a few names and now has one on my name....with Bonecrusher! BUT I personally fixed...
  10. gti44

The real gti44 which is me! Has been texting with Chubby43! I will figure something to make him gtg. Although I personally didnt recieve the gift that was sent to gti44 I will be finding out what it was and I will take care of that on my own end!
  11. gti44

Just back in town.... combination of last minute work trip and holiday hunting trip. The Bonecrusher "thing" is fixed. Some ******* with many ngtgs is a friend of my now ex roommate and used my log in to screw bonecrusher over! I have since made that very gtg for bonecrusher! I...
  12. gti44

For Trade Assorted 27 oz ASP

PM Sent. :}
  13. gti44

Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

GTI44..... sorry for the late entry! Anything Softball related! (Your team subdye, or your local tourney shirts) Wear 2xl shirts, 40 pants and xl batting gloves. Turfs, spikes or metals - sz13 Leather - Any between 12-13" S/M Hat Would really love a 28-30oz 4TF for me. Or a Worth220...
  14. gti44

2 piece psycho Update/ Follow up!!!

D 2 E Psycho in my opinion... in my hands is better but only by feel and performance is slightly better or about the same as my '14/15 4TF, Black, Black DC, OG DC and F12(teammates 27 oz bat)! My bats are 30oz for balanced and 28oz for endloaded. D 2 E psycho just fits my swing! So good I...
  15. gti44

Nww Freak 30 comes in 24 oz... thoughts?

Its about swinging the heaviest possible bat that you can maintain your max swing speed. Its not about being a **** measuring contest either...but if it was your gf/wife would win. She has 11", my 8" and your 3"!! And you thought you were the one making her smile...sorrynotsorry!