Recent content by guzzler2209

1. guzzler2209

Lions game/fans.............

Oh, but he said he "didn't mean to do it"! :rolleyes:
  2. guzzler2209

Thailand

Yeah.....that tends to be the case when you live on an island! :D The beaches are great....see FB pics.
  3. guzzler2209

Thailand

The flooding has reached Don Muang Airport, so the fields are most likely underwater now. If the waters don't receed soon they won't have time to get the fields in shape. Then it's all about whether or not they can scramble to re-organize the tournament to be played at the RBSC. Not looking...
  4. guzzler2209

Thailand

It's not good from what i'm told...but should be fine by tournament time.
  5. guzzler2209

Injury thoughts/opinions

See if you can find a good accupunturist in your area. I'm serious. It's more than just needles if they're good. They use heat, electro-stimulous and will get the blood flowing. I went through treatment for a bad ankle sprain and it not only sped up the healing process, the ankle was...
  6. guzzler2209

What would you do??

I'd go to the best possible, especially if both take your insurance.
  7. guzzler2209

Thailand

Is it too early to start talking about the Bangkok Tournament??????
  8. guzzler2209

Any In your best judgement, would this be a ball or a strike?

It would seem that if that pitch was over the back shoulder the batter must have been standing in the front of the batters box (unless he was 4' tall). It's where it would cross the batter if standing even with the plate, correct???
  9. guzzler2209

LLWS Final

Whatever dude. My comments were based on how Pratto acted on the mound in the previous game. I thought he acted like a little punk, reacting to every pitch the Ump called a ball. Even Musburger said "he's gonna learn a big lesson from an umpire one of these days". Agree. I thought it was...
  10. guzzler2209

LLWS Final

I hope Japan beats Cali by 20 runs. I don't like how the Cali team carries themselves, especially that little **** Pratto that was pitching today. Gotta blame the coach who's his dad. They need to be brought back to earth a bit.
  11. guzzler2209

Drunk BP session at 3 am

If I ain't sleepin at 3am I better be ****in!
  12. guzzler2209

This made me LMAO

"The Worth "World Series Edition" Resmondo Titan was proudly made in the US, by US workers. This is the reason that the WSE Ressy is so freakin hot." Lulz
  13. guzzler2209

ASA Question for NCASAUmp...

Yup, blast the guy in the ass with the bat....wait, should I word that a different way? :D
  14. guzzler2209

ASA Batting out of order?

Sounds like DB umpire to me. Why would he not reinforce the fact that the batter is out?
  15. guzzler2209

Tournament Question

I'm guessing that if team isn't being allowed to play in a tournament it's because they're a bunch of Douchebags. The fact that the douchebags think it's because they would "most likely win first prize" kinda validates the TD's decision.