2. G

Looking for players northern va/maryland

I'm interested in playing
  3. G

NOVA off-season BP

I would be up for it as long as the weather stays nice
  4. G

Need an asa bat

Except dealing with the time it takes to actually get the bat and the d-bag owner
  5. G

Best ASA Balanced Bat

Demarini Aftermath OG from here, call the store and they will be the easiest way to get it. Avoid dealing with the tool who runs Monsta and not get the bat in a month or whenever they get a new batch made.
  6. G

New Team SW MI.

Billy is a great guy to play for and with. Would have been back with the team if I didn't move out of the area.
  7. G

Washington DC- Ashburn VA

Thanks for the info, if you know of anyone who is looking for a player have them get ahold of me
  8. G

Still looking for something close to the Ashburn area
  9. G

Moving to the area from Michigan and looking to get on a few teams. Play mostly outfield but would have no problem catching if no one else on the team would want to. Doesn't matter if the league is ASA, NSA or U-Trip. I have no problem taking BP or practicing once we move out there March 14th.
  10. G

Should I buy a used composite psycho

Look at the bats on here, you will get a one brand new, have a warranty on it and not spend much more than you would for an old one that you don't know how it was treated. Plus if its a team bat it will get broken in quick. Do it right and buy it here and avoid the crap bats the ****s mostly has
  11. G

Miken bat to challenge the F4T4RE?

All depends on the person and their swing. I can't hit my J3 to save my life even though it is one of the best asa bats out. I love my L4 and other think it's junk.
  12. G

slumping

A few beers so you quit thinking so much
  13. G

Price Check price check: 26oz Freak NXT Supermax ASA w/new Utrip stamp, returnable

For what you can get out of them I would keep it for cold weather. Tried to sell mine last year and never had any offers over $80. But it is a good bad when it's cold and you don't want to wreck any of the new stamped ASAs
  14. G

DC41 Return

Check Miken's page and in the returns you select the bat you are sending in and it will give you the options you can pick from.
  15. G

Boombah turfs

Do they run small or large with their sizing?