Recent content by halestorm34

1. H

Not looking for trades. Not playing anymore.

Not looking for trades. Not playing anymore.
  2. H

2 Combats for sale

27 oz Rogo Dual Stamp. Has 100 or less swings. Not close to being broke in. $90 shipped. 27 oz Assault G5 USSSA. Has less then 75 swings. Not broke in. $80 shipped. I have pictures but can't upload.
  3. H

Miken Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

what choices did they give you for a new bat on your DC41 return?
  4. H

Was the reissue MV1 any good?

Mine took a while to break in. About 600 swings and now it is hot. I got some feedback off of Facebook and 5 or s guys said there MV-1 were hot out of the wrapper. Maybe I got a bad one.
  5. H

Price check: OG white DC-41

I just checking price on my two DC-41's. 27oz R/R with about 500 swings 27oz R/R with about 250 swings
  6. H

Anyone swung the 2016 MV1?

I have 500-600 swing on it now and still no change. Very disappointed so far. I am a huge fan of the original and reissues. Thinking very hard about getting rid of it.
  7. H

Balling For Christ

Friday night 1 pitch tournament May 22nd @ Chapel Grove Church in Gastonia Address is Chapel Grove School Rd 28052 Entry Fee: $125 4 GG with unlimited home runs 10 Runs max per inning Hit any ball 47/500 or less Any bat except Ultras or titanium NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED PERIOD!!!!! If you are caught...
  8. H

I put about another 120 more cuts on mine yesterday. We hit a little of everything (52's to Stadium balls). It is still not a gamer yet but is getting there. The line drive come off pretty good but distance is still lacking. I'm sure it will eventually get there with a couple hundred more...
  9. H

I got to go out and swing my new MV-1 today. We hit mainly 44/400 but these are WELL used. Definitely not hot out of the wrapper. It was decent. Good line drive but not much pop. Half way through my 3rd round (about 150 cuts) it started to open up. The last 2 balls I hit cleared the fence by 15...
  10. H

I just received mine on Friday haven't had a chance to swing it yet. To much rain.
  11. H

New MV-1

Has anyone had a chance to swing it yet for a review?
  12. H

New MV-1

I know it doesn't come out until the end of the month, but has anyone swung one yet? How to they compare to the og's?
  13. H

USA Softball Winter World by Elite Sports, Feb. 7th & 8th

hey MFan13 you should be working on you sons derby car instead of posting on here. If you would get to work we could have took some BP today.....lol
  14. H

South Carolina

Is the In Memory team from GA?
  15. H

USA's Annual "Toy Drive" tourn postponed to Sat., Nov. 29th

Shane is this tournament going to make this weekend? Happy Thanksgiving!