Recent content by Hallux

1. H

Horween Leather Leads

I was wondering if there is any difference in the Don Morton(Ballgloves) and the SBF Horween gloves especially where there is overlap in models....in terms of Horween grade used, liner and finger stalls (overall specs)....squishy foam?
  2. H

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

Thank you for the review. Would you say the glove is best suited for softball than baseball and a narrow hand?
  3. H

Marucci Capitol Horween Release

Apparently, Marucci released some Horween(C55) Capital Series gloves through Don Morton. Any opinions/reviews of the Capitol series gloves....the mortal versions not Horween?
  4. H

Horween runs

I was out in Manhattan, KS recently visiting and happened to stop by....gloves are in the works.
  5. H

Horween runs

In the ebay search box simply enter...horween...then narrow search...sporting goods>team sports>baseball & softball>gloves & mitts.....or enter the following title....RAWLINGS HEART OF THE HIDE HORWEEN PRO5048-6HT 12.5” RHT BASEBALL SOFTBALL GLOVE....or...
  6. H

Horween runs

He sold his Horween 504....that convinced me not to buy a 504. Someone has a new Horween 504 listed on the Bay. I'd like to see some Horweens(the real stuff a la 80's & 90's) made in a 302...if not 303 or more of the Pro-T's(maybe try one with the Ichiro trap). Was wondering how some of the...
  7. H

Marucci Gloves AMA

I realize this is somewhat an older post and I did view Eric's video on the Marucci site, however, it seems every baseball glove company is playing follow the leader. They are all missing the mark. What happened to the Bob's?
  8. H

Looking to Buy Pro303 Horween

Mint to new condition RHT