Recent content by haloscript

1. H

For Sale Mizuno GMP500bk, GGE61vbk and GGE42

PM Sent, check yo inbox
  2. H

For Sale UTrip Balanced Blackout 26oz

Yessir, this one's a done deal. Sold, thx sanders9.
  3. H

For Sale UTrip Balanced Blackout 26oz

Moving overseas soon, so clearing out some of my equipment. No structural damage, cracks, etc. Has 250-300 hits on it. Looking for SOLD shipped, or make an offer.
  4. H

For Sale Nokona BM-76 Banana Tan

Sold! Thanks Steve.
  5. H

Deal pending...
  6. H

Bought this off the board a few months ago and used it for 16 games. Found out I'm moving to Germany soon, so I'll be selling off most of my gear. It's in great shape, probably less than 30 games on it. It's a 12" pattern, plays a little bigger imo. Looking to get SOLD shipped via PayPal. No...
  7. H

For Sale RHT Vinci BR44 & A2000 DW5 (Super Skin)

Yooooooouve got mail (again).
  8. H

For Sale Lizard Skins Bat Wraps

PM headed your way
  9. H

GTG Brace27 is gtg!!

Made my first deal with him, shipped immediately and communicated well. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  10. H

salvo or scn8

Salvo is hotter out of the wrapper, but the scn8 gets super hot after about 1000 hits. Salvo has a smaller sweetspot due to a 12" barrel vs 13.5" on the scn8. The Salvo is slightly endloaded, whereas the scn8 is balanced. Also, the Salvo will feel a little stiffer in the handle than the Flex...
  11. H

Supplements before a game?

I've taken Jack3d prior to games and tourneys before, but i always cut the dosage in half. I tried it for 3-4 league games and one tourney, and while I felt fired up and focused, my performance was poor. It actually made me feel kinda nervous. It was weird. I think the bottom line here is this...
  12. H

For Sale/Trade SRV3 27oz 350 hits, w/receipt

***Trade pending for scn8 with Brace27***
  13. H

Bump with your chicken dinner?
  14. H

PM's replied to. Keep em coming.