Recent content by halpain17

1. halpain17

For Sale Mizuno Blackout and Worth 454 legit

Want to sell this Worth
  2. halpain17

Let move this last bat. Let me know what you will give.
  3. halpain17

late night bump. Need to sell this Worth.
  4. halpain17

Update Blackout is sold. I will try to get more pics up of the legit this evening.
  5. halpain17

26oz Worth 454 Legit USSSA softball bat. $120 shipped----Huge SweetSpot 26.5oz Mizuno Blackout USSSA softball bat $100 shipped----SOLD!!!!!!!! Prices are gifted or add 3% for fees through paypal.
  6. halpain17

Thinking of calling it quits

Once again you forgot to mention that you were doping that whole time!;)
  7. halpain17

Coed lineup help

understood, you know your girls better than we do. you might stick to your girls at 7,8 and 10 like you have em. not coed specific i like my order like this: 1 Fastest guy, best OBP, potential IF HR 2 2nd fastest , good OBP, lots of doubles 3 Lefty, good OBP helps bring in 1 4 Best power...
  8. halpain17

Coed lineup help

my thought is, with no guy,girl,guy,girl order rule... id put your guys in order from best to worst, with power hitters around the 4 or 5 spot. then id put girls best to worst at the back of the lineup, with one exception. putting the worst girl immediately following the last guy. (if the girl...
  9. halpain17

name that bat

thanks guys
  10. halpain17

name that bat

Can anyone tell what this is? Looks like a cheap reflex to me, but the model number looks like a "st2???" like its some kinda stealth... Any clue guys?