Recent content by halter91

1. halter91

2022 National League Champs!

OH Hell Yeah!!!! What a ride and we ain;t done yet! at least that's what I'm telling myself. #gophils #ringthebell #beathecheaters Harper sends Phil's to the World Series!
  2. halter91

Catcher talking while pitch is coming in?

Is it allowed? At what point do you draw the line and tell the catcher thats enough? Persnally when i player, i always did it when i caught, nothing crazy, i'd just say, oh nice pitch, etc.
  3. halter91

lol, got the itch back eh?

lol, got the itch back eh?
  4. halter91

What is your favorite bat of all time?

Green Booger was nasty. Orange wasn't bad either!
  5. halter91

Your Cleveland Browns

I saw heard he was drunk and had drugs in his system. What a shame. I was not happy we(Skins) drafted him, not a fan of OSU QB's. Sad.
  6. halter91

This place used to be the bomb.

That board was the best, really fun times. We'd be in the chat room literally all day long just BSing. Buggs, Max Johnson, BeaverJC, Primo, Pylon_00, fun times. Met a lot of good people i still talk to. Met Max a few times in tourny's, actually had Pylon stay at my house for like a week...
  7. halter91

Colts Darius Leonard Helmet

Trade you a Juju Chrome Rep or Viking Eclipse Kyle Rudolph. I assume yours is a rep too?
  8. halter91

2018 PA Thread - Field Info + Discussion

Not bad, it has it good times and bad times. I you take things personal, it's not good, I try not too.
  9. halter91

2018 PA Thread - Field Info + Discussion

What is happening fellas? How has everyone been? I haven't been on here nearly as much, then again i haven't played softball nearly as much. I made the mistake of starting to umpire and not playing nearly as much as i use to.
  10. halter91

Lancaster Pa Fall League/Tournaments

I believe there is a fall league in Gap and pretty sure the Coatesville YMCA has a fall league.
  11. halter91

Player Throws ball out of play

League does supply balls. and yes, new ball to start the game. This was one that the league commish put in the shoot. It happens sometimes.
  12. halter91

Have you ever cursed at a player during a game?

The other night i had a game and the pitcher didn't want to use the ball I threw out to him, he rolls it back. I grabbed the other ball i had, threw that to him? He rolled that ball back, said it had a cut, it didn't. I said that the F are you doing? I'm going to throw you out. Threw a ball...
  13. halter91

Player Throws ball out of play

Had an incident the other night, both teams used a ball that sounds like a sock, both team used it for half an inning. I turned my back after the fielding team made out 3, head to the fence to grab a drink of h2o. I find out that one of the players threw the ball into the girls field. What...
  14. halter91

Minneapolis Ballers

Gents, heading to Minneapolis for work the week of June 10th, anywhere to catch a game or 2? I'm sure mall of America will get boring real quick.
  15. halter91

LTB Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 or S8

I will have a ATT Note 8 here shortly, as soon as my Note 9 arrives.