Recent content by Hannyy

1. Hannyy

Glovesmith Custom USA 12.75 H-Web RHT

**SOLD**
  2. Hannyy

Glovesmith Custom USA 12.75 H-Web RHT

**SOLD** Glovesmith Custom USA 12.75 H-Web RHT. In great overall shape. Built like a tank, the leather is awesome, imo very similar, maybe even better than a Pro Preferred or A2K. Thought I'd give an H-web a whirl but I keep going back to my Pro Pref trap. #24 is embroidered on the thumb...
  3. Hannyy

LTB Z1000 bats

I've got a 28oz SB11Z and a 28oz TPS Ritch's Superior Green (CU405+) I'd consider selling. Shoot me a pm if interested. Z is in good shape, has endcap wear but still no wobble or webbing. TPS is in great shape, very little wear.
  4. Hannyy

For Sale/Trade Easton PSX48B 11.75" RHT

Bump.......
  5. Hannyy

Top of the line glove for $60 bump. If only this glove was labeled "Rawlings" :rolleyes:.
  6. Hannyy

For Sale 30oz Anti Virus

Balanced or endloaded? Thought these were BA or EL/FL. "BL" could go either way.
  7. Hannyy

back from the dead bump. Finally got around to taking some better pics plus a price drop.
  8. Hannyy

bump.................
  9. Hannyy

Easton PSX48B 11.75" RHT in good shape. Kip leather. From Easton's top of the line series - equivalent to the current Mako Limited Edition series. Broken in but still lies open on its side and plenty stiff in the fingers. Great glove but isn't getting much love now that I'm in the OF. Large...
  10. Hannyy

For Sale/Trade ASA Freak Black

I suspect you meant to type 26oz? Bump.
  11. Hannyy

For Sale/Trade 27oz Easton CV12

Bat has been sold.
  12. Hannyy

For Sale/Trade 27oz Easton CV12

Bat has been sold.
  13. Hannyy

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2K 1799 12.5" RHT

^^^ Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation, makes sense.
  14. Hannyy

Glove is sold for asking.
  15. Hannyy

^^^ Anyone care to explain the loop thing? I've got large hands and can't say I had any issues with the hand stalls of this glove or my PROS27-TF. (well I did remove the one loop of lace in the pinky stall of the 1799 to give me a little more space for TIP...)