Recent content by Hashin _5

1. H

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Jay, If you are always trying to move up why did you go to a team that petitioned down to Rec 1 and doesn't play the Grand Forks tournaments that you so dearly love? I'm just asking as a guy who could use a fast CF with a solid lefty bat.
  2. H

Hey Shogun, Is it safe to assume with all this talk about the July Classic that you will be playing in the tournament?
  3. H

Wow....the first nice thing said about us in years.....you're making me blush Hep A's.....if I ever find you I'll hug you.
  4. H

Yes then the fields will be unplayable for the weekend and we will go to coin flips. However if its anything like GF, if you win the tournament you get old beer and a hug.
  5. H

I think they are going to run it like a grand forks tournament. Please just assume you play at 9 am Saturday and show up to a field. Whoever chooses the other dugout is who you play.....Good luck to all.
  6. H

DL isn't in Grand Forks so there's no way we would ever go there. We prefer these tiny fields so we feel decent about ourselves. It's all about confidence ya know?! What team do you play for?
  7. H

They cancelled league for the season. I guess the commish of GF softball loves this forum and decided to call off the season. Turns out our fields are too small and there aren't any good teams. Tough break for us. Thanks to everyone on here for ruining my life which revolves solely around...
  8. H

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

Just a heads up. Shogun doesn't play for us.