Recent content by Hebrew Hacker

1. Hebrew Hacker

Official 2014 Seattle Major Combatants Team

Can't put a price on being able to stumble across the street at the end of the day. Well, maybe you can...it's $150.
  2. Hebrew Hacker

Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

It reminds me of the shower scene in Porky's...I have to imagine that it feels better than Beulah's hand though.
  3. Hebrew Hacker

Loved that show...we had a Hot Wheels General Lee in my kindergarten room. I remember racing to the classroom to be the first one at the toy bin. No way you got the General if you weren't first.
  4. Hebrew Hacker

Will be clocking out at 4. Sounds like my type of lunch...minus the meat on the pizza. What flavor Krispy Kreme?
  5. Hebrew Hacker

Just make sure you don't click "buy".
  6. Hebrew Hacker

Last day before the new job. Not really getting anything done, aside from doing damage to a bag of nacho goldfish.
  7. Hebrew Hacker

You should use your toothbrush to clean the used one. Want to make sure you get into all the nooks and crannies and remove whatever dried on. Make sure you rinse the toothbrush when you're done...otherwise it's just gross.
  8. Hebrew Hacker

Damn, these stories are terrifying.
  9. Hebrew Hacker

Ex is a four letter word.
  10. Hebrew Hacker

BP Bat Preferences?

The regular BP's (Rockets) or the BP Lites? Evil BP's do less damage than a standard 44cor, but will still do damage over the course of time. Your best bet, once a bat is broken in, is to use really low compression practice balls (125 comp). They won't go as far, so collecting the balls...
  11. Hebrew Hacker

BP Bat Preferences?

I use an OGGS in BP sometimes...I'd also look at the SBRI. They go for nothing.
  12. Hebrew Hacker

Official 2014 Seattle Major Combatants Team

Much appreciated Coop.
  13. Hebrew Hacker

Looks like it should be a really good SB. Can't believe I only have 2 weeks left to prep for the wings and chili. Need to start lining up all the ingredients.
  14. Hebrew Hacker

Stolen bat what to do

That's not how we deal here. We expect the seller to stay involved and work with the buyer and the shipping company. As far as insurance, it's there for the seller, not for the buyer.
  15. Hebrew Hacker

Other Pitcher Protection

I know you're a computer geek...I'm one too (kinda). It's a small 12 team league that does an excellent job of self regulating. Zero issues with altered bats, fights (some arguing, but that's all), etc. Teams are going to be provided with a mask to start the season (undecided on Combat...