1. H

LTB Og Scn2

I have one
  2. H

Scn2

I have one--
  3. H

Not GTG InfernoSoftball is NGTG

If you can text him you can call him. CALL HIM! Amazing things happen when you actually talk to someone. Good luck
  4. H

Buyer Beware jrex --- Buyer Beware!

Maybe we should start a MAIL AND MORE ngtg!
  5. H

Buyer Beware rivers

BTT waiting for Rivers to offer up an excuse
  6. H

Buyer Beware jrex --- Buyer Beware!

You know, it isn't complicated. You just treat people the same way you want to be treated. You do what you say and say what you are going to do. No bs, no excuses, you just do the right thing.
  7. H

Question on U Trip Eastons

Funny you should say that, I have been thinking about just that bat
  8. H

Price Check OG Flex 27oz

It is worth $325 all day, don't let the haters fool you
  9. H

Question on U Trip Eastons

Currently swinging a broken in CNT+ re-issue and like it. Question is, what us the hot Easton U Trip bat right now? Are any of the new bats GTG?
  10. H

Price Check scn5

I just sold one in better shape for $145, alot better shape. I am thinking $125-$135
  11. H

Not GTG Big moult#24 is ngtg

The sellers on the board have to be responsible for their listings. Did you folks backing the sellar consider for one moment that the buyer might not of purchased at all had the seller listed the bat correctly?
  12. H

Got taken by UFgatorbait

Uncalled for and wrong
  13. H

Not GTG Big moult#24 is ngtg

I purchased a bat from a GTG bro a few years ago. Bat showed up and was marked as a warranty replacement, NR and was not listed this way. Bro gave me $30 back on the bat, which I was good with. IMO if bigmoult24 was ANY kind of man, he would offer a little something because he misrepresented his...
  14. H

GTG Goldenboy is GTG

Very good to work with and paid promptly. Thanks!
  15. H

GTG brooklynn8807 is GTG

Purchased my OG Flex, paid promptly and was good to deal with. For SURE brooklynn8807 is GTG