Recent content by hevyd258

1. hevyd258

For Sale/Trade 3x 2015 Worth Sick 454 BJ Fulk USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat Maxload SBSRU

26oz 2015 z2000. 100ish swings. returnable. no rec. can text pix
  2. hevyd258

For Trade SCN8 Easton Synergy cnt FLEX for Miken Freak Orange

270z OG Freak. couple hundred swings. little to no rattle. pm me if you are interested.
  3. hevyd258

Question

Looking for a new screen. I have seen one that collapses down into a box that also doubles as the base when it is erect. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks in advance.
  4. hevyd258

Price Check sp12sy100

Thinking about selling and trying something new if the price is right. Bat is 26oz...about 200 cuts. Fully returbable. Pix at home...any ideas??
  5. hevyd258

Booger is Back!

Not exact. Decals are different from what I can see. Barrel also looks shorter. Unless this is just a bad artist rendition. Yes/no??
  6. hevyd258

When you see it.

syn 2 with red handle. odd
  7. hevyd258

Bronze Worlds

So. If I play E/bronze ball. I shouldnt have the chance to travel and play against other teams of the same caliber from across the country? Just because of a letter or color associated with my name? You are stating no reason at all to support your opinion. I can give you a few to support...
  8. hevyd258

Bronze Worlds

jojo...who do you play for? Dans??
  9. hevyd258

Bronze Worlds

NSA is run like garbage at the state level. No effort put forth here in RI. There is a 80+ NSA system in RI. And only 8 of those teams will play tourny ball. Very little effort is made to make NSA ball appealing. And as for the guy talking crap a few posts up. Way to make yourself sound...
  10. hevyd258

ASA D East Nationals in Columbus, Ohio

Question. How can teams play in a ASA National when they did not play in anything ASA all season? Garbage.
  11. hevyd258

For Trade Miken/combat

Back to the top. gotta be someone who plays NSA or in an open league who wants the babies.
  12. hevyd258

For Trade Miken/combat

no pm received.
  13. hevyd258

For Trade Miken/combat

back up for more looks!!!
  14. hevyd258

For Trade Miken/combat

Looking to do 2 for 1, 1 for 1 or 1 plus cash for the following bats: ~26oz z2000 (balanced or endload) ~26oz Easton L1 ~26oz new stamped worth. Or anything else you might want to offer. New stamp prefered. TEXT FOR PIX 401-275-3120 Looking to trade: 27oz....2nd batch OG...
  15. hevyd258

Question

yeah? ok thanx for the info.