Hiltz's latest activity

• Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread new Combat dual stamp.
    The knob looks chunkier and rounder than an Easton knob though, it doesn't have that sleek, asymmetric taper. But yeah, I noticed the...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread new Combat dual stamp.
    "A product of the CE Composites brand, COMBAT entered the baseball and softball worlds in 2004." So are they saying they were...
  • Hiltz
    I still see that chart on Demarinis in the local stores, but it's only on older models that haven't sold yet. The numbers climb with...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Wood Bats.
    The Gray Dots serve a purpose; all the local fields were built before composites existed and have ~260' fences. Even on such small...
  • Hiltz
    This is something that gets overlooked. Since a wood bat has no "trampoline" effect, performance is 90% determined by the ball. I play...
  • Hiltz
    That depends more on what the other bats are. If they're sporting goods store cheapies, no doubt; they use garbage wood and the Corndog...
  • Hiltz
    Performance-wise, the Corndog is no better than a regular wood bat. Where it beats solid wood is in the durability department. Wood bats...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Easton Thing.
    I've only seen one in person and that one telescoped like an old Worth Mutant.
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Opinions on lacing color.
    I'll second this. Every white lace I've ever touched has started out plastic-stiff and quickly gone floppy. They discolour if you look...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Worst Excuse for No Show.
    None of us were touching her, she was laying on the grass behind the dugout moaning about how hungover she was between innings.
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Worst Excuse for No Show.
    Girl came to one coed game, then completely disappeared for a year. Cell number went invalid, deleted her FB account, just gone. A...
  • Hiltz
    That rubber piece is literally a decoration. The handle is glued into the barrel just like a Miken/Worth/Demarini and the "Connexion...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Bought a used bat... Broken???.
    That entirely depends on the balls you hit and whether or not you need to get compression tested. We're entirely .52's here and guys...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Bought a used bat... Broken???.
    Are the lines exactly 180* apart? Every Easton I've owned (a lot) has had opposing seams under the grip from the manufacturing process...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread USPS.
    You guys should move to Canada so you can pay $30-$40 shipping and then get dinged with a $20 customs charge.