Hiltz's latest activity

• Hiltz
    Our league is going back to Classic+ and wood bats this year, I'm actually looking forward to playing again.
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Under the radar bats.
    Black Magic 30's sold out within days of getting released in Canada, Freak Savage 30's were gone in about a week. I've seen a few Black...
  • Hiltz
    Genesis bats are by far the most commonly used locally. Under SPN Canada rules we're hitting .52/275 exclusively and I've yet to see one...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Trail shoe?.
    They're not super light or breathable because they're built solid with thick, heavy midsole cushioning. They have mesh panels but...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Who's getting the Hartling 2.0?.
    I miss the simpler times when you bought a new Easton and just hit 2000 Stadiums as hard as you could.
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz reacted to ilyk2win's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    I bought mine for the same reason, 30oz are hard come by. I only used it one day so far, and it was cold out (~55*) using Classic M's...
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Who's getting the Hartling 2.0?.
    Composite is made from two components, carbon fibre/fibreglass and resin. As bats break in, the resin breaks down and starts losing its...
  • Hiltz
    Is it actually good? I just bought a 2022 Wraith off eBay for cheap because I wanted a 30oz new stamp, I know nothing about the bat though.
  • Hiltz
    Hiltz replied to the thread Trail shoe?.
    I got a pair of Brooks Cascadia 16's last year, they're golden if you like a roomy toebox and heavy cushioning.