Recent content by Hitinthisdump9

1. Hitinthisdump9

2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

Oh yeah it was a good game. We were asleep on our feet for a little while there. For the most part all the teams we played acted like normal human beings. Only encountered a few degenerates out there. There always seems to be some at every tournament. Best line of the tournament came from your...
  2. Hitinthisdump9

2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

Cold weather+good balls+USSSA bats+7 Homeruns= A good show and a lot of runs. I just got my return from Easton last weekend and it was still easy to get the ball to jump off the bat. The Young Guns guys swing hard and are some big boys. Good times Saturday, pretty sure we went over 30 runs in...
  3. Hitinthisdump9

Yeah we kinda rolled through Friday and Saturday. I think our run differential was 110 after pool play. Lost one of our outfielders for Sunday and played HRC. HRC got the hits when they needed and we didn't make all the plays we should of. It ended 31-28. Good time as usual. Glad to see a lot of...
  4. Hitinthisdump9

Gimmiedat... A couple of us original Gimmiedat guys played with the Young Guns
  5. Hitinthisdump9

Milford Fun Days (Illinois)

Who all is playing in this tourney. Hopefully the weather stays nice and cool on that weekend (it will probably rain as it does every year turning the hill in centerfield into a mud hole).
  6. Hitinthisdump9

I thought RERO retired from this game... Where can I find the times?
  7. Hitinthisdump9

Who is in it this year? Also, looking for the contact to get a team into this tournament.
  8. Hitinthisdump9

Watseka, Il

Get ready to make some drives up to Kankakee. Does Gilman still run a Sunday league or is that done with.
  9. Hitinthisdump9

4th Annual Mens "Small Ball" Cash Tournament--Oct 19..1 day only..Lafayette IN

How's the weather looking for this tournament?
  10. Hitinthisdump9

2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

I agree that this is a fun tournament, I have played in it three times and have enjoyed it every time I have played. So where the fun is taken out is when you begin to police a tournament and not let teams in (or as you say a stacked up team). Sorry I can't help that I ended up a with bunch of...
  11. Hitinthisdump9

Milford fundays

Can we get a fall version of this tournament? I think it would be cool if we could play down there again in early to mid October. Maybe less teams and keep it to three days. Would probably have to work around the HS football schedule.
  12. Hitinthisdump9

Ashkum World Fair

Who is in this tournament this weekend? I see they threw the major/ A ban to keep Zirk out of the tourney.
  13. Hitinthisdump9

2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

WTF Repplinger, the only fall tournament I was looking forward too and we got ousted. Why didn't you tell me? Well looks like i'll be staying in the K-Thrilla waiting for an invite to the Turkey Shoot. I'm trying to talk to the KVPD to host their own fall tournament without Gerry Gund's hand...
  14. Hitinthisdump9

Streator,IL Cash Tourney

Who is in this one so far
  15. Hitinthisdump9

chatsworth tourney question?

Who is running the tournament in Chatsworth next weekend? Looking for a contact. Phone or email.