Recent content by Hits Happen 20

1. Hits Happen 20

Flag Fail

When I do a design that a flag is requested I always put it on by stars to the heart. Most of the time customers will tell me that it is backwards. I will kindly inform them of the "code" and will tell them there are three options, switch the sleeve, be right or be wrong. 9 times out of 10 it...
  2. Hits Happen 20

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

One hit was just a fluke kind of thing, screaming liner goes off 1b glove just enough to tip it into the 2B side of her face, ended up dislocating her jaw. the other was the girl was afraid of the ball and would always turn her head. Tried and tried to correct but she wasn't having it (...
  3. Hits Happen 20

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

I coached fastpitch the last few years (2 yrs 10u 2 yrs 12U) and I always left that up to the player and the parents. Thing I did notice,in my girls, the one in masks were more afraid of the ball than others (fielders). Luckily in those years I only had two girls ever get hit in the head by the...
  4. Hits Happen 20

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Wish I had the cash and it was 2 oz. heavier. Swung one for the first time last night and the ball was flying off it.
  5. Hits Happen 20

mock ups

What Yatzee said, lose the plate and the bats and move moose up and name below.
  6. Hits Happen 20

KC Guns mock ups

Couldn't agree more, but have the feeling this may be one of those designs that will look better as a finished product. Which is always better than the design that looks better on screen than as the finished product.
  7. Hits Happen 20

new team colors

We have already done many in this color scheme, it looks good but won't when every team out there has it. a couple examples
  8. Hits Happen 20

Minnesota Fellas...

Just something I threw together, thoughts? Changes? Ideas?
  9. Hits Happen 20

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Gots mine from Cooper1. Love the pampers box! Got some sweet zigs (will they make this old guy look less old?) Some cool shades And some MN Viking head covers and golf ball / towel set. So my sucky Vikings will go perfect with my sucky golf game! Thanks Coop! Awesome gifts, Merry...
  10. Hits Happen 20

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Gots mine from Cooper1. Love the pampers box! Got some sweet zigs (will they make this old guy look less old?) Some cool shades And some MN Viking head covers and golf ball / towel set. So my sucky Vikings will go perfect with my sucky golf game! Pic to come. Thanks Coop! Awesome gifts...
  11. Hits Happen 20

Sand Dunes Tournament Shennanigans

As someone that was alive and watching football in the late 70s and 80s I seem to remember a lot less Packer fans being around it wasn't until like 94 or 95 when that Bandwagon got awful full. Hopefully the Pack revert to those ways again soon so we can stop hearing about past glories from...
  12. Hits Happen 20

Secret Santa 2012 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

In for #4! can't wait to get my victim!
  13. Hits Happen 20

Questions about your League

No $790 summer $500 Fall Summer 24 Fall 14 No tournament win league get $160, plaque and shirts. State tourney entry fee is usually $160. Positives:Very well run, great LD, teams are forced to move up or down each year regardless of name changes etc., so most league are evenly matched. Play at...
  14. Hits Happen 20

4th Annual Minnesota Superdraft

Yeah I was warming up with her and she couldn't catch any thing but as the marathon game went on she got better and it didn't cost us in the end. ;) (CHAMPS) I was just more worried she would get hurt.