Recent content by HITTS

1. HITTS

Combat Original Price Check

Because it's a grey snake it's still wanted! I'd say you should ask $150-100 depending on swings used. Any idea how many.
  2. HITTS

Hoapa bat

It depends. I swung my og snake, mm, Maxum & super dirty this past season
  3. HITTS

Combat Original Price Check

Yours is a Batch #2 model. Og 2005 has a target on the endcap it the one with greater demand.
  4. HITTS

Hoapa bat

I have one of the demo bats and it is sick. I use it in my senior league as we don't have a bat restriction. Several player have swung it and the liked it. Thought they had given up on production. With Combat no longer making new models this would be the bat I'd buy for tourney play.
  5. HITTS

LTB Senior 1.20 Stamped (older) 29 or 30 oz

2017 Jeff Wallace Centenarian has a one year warranty.
  6. HITTS

Combat Maxum Senior....Need Fast Feedback

I want to say this was the most underrated bat of 2016. It's very durable & plenty of pop. I swing a 26oz and rank it with my snake & MM Combats. I'm going to pick another up at these prices. I wish I could get more to sell. The above prices mentioned are great deals for this bat. The lowest...
  7. HITTS

Combat Maxum Senior....Need Fast Feedback

They've been out since April. A good solid bat. Swing weight might be + or minus 2 grams. It also has spin tech. Reminds me of the MM yellow. Takes about 50 to 70 swings to break in. I'm please with mine. I sold several here in NorCal. Before the closing of Combat.. if you see one for $60. grab...
  8. HITTS

For Sale 26oz flip

Would you be interested in a custom stock glove?
  9. HITTS

A chat with Don Cooper from Combat Sports

Great job. There's a lot of good stuff here. Thank-you Coop for all you've done. hItts Comba4life.
  10. HITTS

Looking to join 60s team in NorCal

Looking to join a 60s AAA team in NorCal. I've been playing outfield & middle infield this season. Traveling isn't a problem. Send pm to 209 617-2824.
  11. HITTS

OG Centenarian Black and Blue - Breaking it open

This season I was swinging the new Sr. Maxum, which is a good bat. But of late I went back to my 05 OG snake & 06 mm. I love these bats.
  12. HITTS

Combat Bats

The Seattle office is reponding to calls. I would try to get what you want while they wait for final word on closing finality.
  13. HITTS

Senior Bat List

The Combat Dirty 2013 Combat Super Dirty 2014 Combat Maxum Sr. 2016 Jeff Wallace 1yr warranty Cententarian 2016 Combat Swing Bobby Nyfong 2015
  14. HITTS

Juice9 I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. Maxum & the Centenarian sell for$170 +...

Juice9 I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. Maxum & the Centenarian sell for$170 + shipping. text me at 209 617-2824 for more info.
  15. HITTS

Question as to who is running the group?

I agree, it's not the same vibe. I was just asking a question. As stated it could be the chg in forum re design.