Recent content by hobo00

1. hobo00

Looking for team in Western NC

Hey bever when you get back to Shelby go to Ferguson park in gastonia they league and hold sso tournys on the weekend
  2. hobo00

looking in myrtle beach sc

I am looking to play in o around Myrtle beach sc I have played utrip nsa asa freedom message me on here with number and where your from and I will call you asap
  3. hobo00

someone telk me a little more

I have no clue whats its worth or anything Worth mayhem white ash Swb 34 Offical softball
  4. hobo00

looking to play in myrtle beach sc

I am looking to play ball in sc I can play travel or league great bat good glove played mostly e ball in nc but can play c or d I play 1st,catch,dh,ah,can pitch just don't like to
  5. hobo00

player looking around myrtle beach area.

Hey man hit me up if u find something I'm in mb also I have been wanting to join a team here I moved from gastonia nc and played with many teams there
  6. hobo00

Looking for a team in mb

i am looking to join a team travel or league in myrtle beach sc i can play 1st 3rd catch dh ah i have a strong bat and can hit for power or basehits i also have a good glove if your team is looking or if you know of someone looking please let me know
  7. hobo00

OFFICAL NC teams looking for players/free agents

looking to play in nc on a travel team i got a hot stick and a dec. glove i can play first,third,catch and dh
  8. hobo00

OFFICAL NC teams looking for players/free agents

ty guys my team is still looking for a couple players we are out of gastonia nc about 30 min west of charlotte lmk if you are interested just pm StevieRay#4 and he will give you my number
  9. hobo00

need a logo

i dont knwo much about this and i ddint knwo that people would charge to make a mock up on the comp and email it to me like i said i dont know much but it seems to me that should not be any charge
  10. hobo00

need a logo

i did and they will not even do a mock up until i give them the design fee i just want something mad on the comp to show my team and then we will order
  11. hobo00

need a logo

Sorry bro didnt see what you meant my fault
  12. hobo00

Alllll carolina boyz pls read

The shirts will be white with this logo and maybe some more stuff but not much more, and you can do whatever on pants right now we are letting people get there own pants til we get into some tournys and maybe some sponcers
  13. hobo00

Alllll carolina boyz pls read

HERE IS THE NEW TEAM NAME AND LOGO TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK
  14. hobo00

need a logo

sorry did not see that lol
  15. hobo00

Big Boys taking over

shut up hey man thanks for helping me out i got a great deal when i went down there to get my stuff. i will see you this weekend i am going to be there with the pick up boys i cant find anyone else to play with til i get this team up and going