Recent content by Hoodles25

1. H

Military Worlds

Staying at the Best Western. We should just pick a place and time and do an Ice Breaker Thursday night or even start Wednesday night since some of us will be playing Thursday in the 40+ and Coed. Hondell
  2. H

Vegas Military NIT/Nevada State April 11th & 12th

Attached is the link for the pool play schedule and the A bracket. They have not put out the B bracket yet. There are a combined 14 teams for this event and it looks like the bracket after pool play is already set. http://www.usssa.com/slowpitch/Bracket/#/?TournamentID=1185705&gdSport=17...
  3. H

Only 3 or 4 A teams.. Well that's 1/4 of the USSSA worlds that show!
  4. H

Received this email from Jeff Miller: Coaches; The 2015 Nevada Military State Tournament will be held at Big League Dreams in Las Vegas on April 11-12, 2015. To enter please contact Jeff Miller at 678-772-4205 or Jody Sasser at 404-259-4710. Thank you; Jeff Miller So it looks like it is...
  5. H

I am talking to a Sean Melvin tonight about this tourney. He is the west coast director of UTRIP and hopefully I will get an answer tonight. Does anyone know how many teams are planning to come?
  6. H

Bandaid

You will have a good time in this tournament. I think it has become better then the USSSA Military Worlds. John puts on a great tournament!
  7. H

I was in contact with Jeff but he has not answered my last few emails. His name is down as the director for this tournament but with him not answering I am beginning to wonder. Since Dustin Roberts is the military director I would suggest that we try to contact him to see what is going on with...
  8. H

2015 Vegas Military USSSA NIT invitation!

Just wanted to let the military softball community know that Jeff Miller has been in the hospital for awhile as I have been talking with him. Please have him in your thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery. As some of you may know, Jeff has been battling health issues for the past few years...
  9. H

Roger and Jeff Miller used to run two separate tournaments in the past because of the limited amount of military tournaments on the west coast. However, they have taken a loss the past few years and had to make it one multiple state tournament. I have worked with them in the past and after...
  10. H

You can play in multiple state tournaments. The rules for military division is different then regular USSSA. In the past teams would play in multiple state tournaments to get as much points as possible (IE: Florida ran two state tournaments and teams would play in both of those or play in the...
  11. H

2015 Military Worlds Tourney location proposal!!!

I'm doing my sales pitch to get Indio back to the GI family.. Always awesome to see you. Glad you hit that 7' laser 400' over left field then at me on the mound JW. Still Mashing.. I will give you a ring soon.
  12. H

USSSA Military Worlds

Price has gone up $60 from last year (Looks like California tournament prices). With an average of 100+ teams, to include co-ed and 40+, it will be an extra $6000 taken in for the tourney. Good payday
  13. H

USSSA Military Worlds

This from the website: $410 N/A USSSA Military World Tournament 8/7/2015 Slow-Pitch Mens Military Varsity A Double Elimination World Tournament Dustin Roberts - Military ? Columbus GA South Commons Softball Complex Info