Recent content by House00

1. House00

New line Z'sss

This is exactly what I wanted to hear! Loved the OG z1k and my OG z2k is one of my all time favorites. Cant wait form my arm to heal to be able to hit this Hall... shes just sitting there, taunting me lol
  2. House00

New Jeff Hall Bat

i bought a 2016 Z4 on the bay for $55 and just returned it for a Hall1k... too bad I have a broken arm and cant swing it :|
  3. House00

Miken DC41 Red Knob?

Maybe whoever epoxied the knob back on sanded it down so the epoxy would bite? It looks nice and smooth like it was sanded down... And on the topic of knob colors/og or ri, my buddy has 2 ogs, one of which had the red knob fall off. He sent it to Miken for repair and they replaced it with a new...
  4. House00

2017 Triple Crown

Anyone get their filthy paws on one of these yet? Im curious to know how it compares to last years...
  5. House00

When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

mine got better after about 200 hits... i was trying to sell it for a bit before it changed gears but im glad i didnt because this is the best bat ive had in a while... id love to find another so i have a backup lol
  6. House00

Ressy legit 16 vs watermelon

my ressy is lights out... i almost sold it before it was broken in because i wanted a wm... im extremely happy that i didnt because i got it to open up and havent put it down... hottest bat ive had in a while...
  7. House00

Return on Highlighter

so the endcap broke 2 times?
  8. House00

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

i have about 60 hits or so on my TC and the barrel is beginning to soften up... still has a slight ping but its beginning to go away. The ball jumps right off and distance is good out of the wrapper and feels like its getting better with every swing. I was using a mix of classic M gold dot and...
  9. House00

Price Check 2016 (this year's) 27oz Ressy Legit

Thats what i was thinking... One of my buddies is interested locally. I want to sell it to get a watermelon lol
  10. House00

Price Check 2016 (this year's) 27oz Ressy Legit

50 hits, few ground and bag scratches, tiny rattle, r/r/barcode
  11. House00

New Worth's and Compression testing

had my bats tested yesterday on a utrip tester. my ressy passed at 250 on one side and 275 on the other with 20-25 cuts... freak30 passed at 250 with 10-15 cuts. thats about where my gamer jh legit is at. on wednesday i will have them tested for nsa and they will probably fail because that LD is...
  12. House00

fulk 220 or connell sick 454

i just picked up a connell... i heard they are fire and it was cheap so i figured wth lol... ill have it today at some point
  13. House00

Worth mayhem BJ fulk

Call worth. They may repair it for a fee...
  14. House00

looking for a bat

youre gonna love either one... worth has been on their a-game for a few years since the legit line hit... im glad because ive always been a worth fan since i owned the og wicked, which is actually like the great grandfather to all the legits lol
  15. House00

new ressy vs freak30 vs gray jh legit

youre gonna like it! the only comparisons from last year it have are the 2 piece psycho and the pinky jh legit... both of those were hot but so far i like this years better... oh, and the ressy is just a beautiful bat. i love the colors lol