Recent content by Hunt2live92

1. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

If anybody has a league team that plays any day but Friday around Gwinnett I'll probably be available this spring. Doubt I am getting back on my other team, with my schedule I can't justify paying to play a full season of Fridays that i'll miss half of. I can play in Athens too since i'm there a...
  2. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

Dang, I can't hit during that time but you're in my neck of the woods with Dacula. Let me know if you ever want to take some cuts another time. Afternoons/evenings are definitely best for me.
  3. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

In for the SBF team!
  4. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

That'll work too! I forgot you pitched and I guess you won't be riding those jet ski's in december ;) Like I said, let me figure out if it will actually go through or not (it should) and i'll post up the specifics and we'll figure out who wants to fight the frigid Georgia winter.
  5. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

Well I aint getting any younger and I would really rather be cold than hot any day. As long as the team is on I figure I will play, any field experience is good for me. I've come a long way since the beginning of the fall season just from having some in game time. Nowhere to go but up! I've...
  6. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

If you're willing to play (and it actually happens) we'd be glad to have you. It's my buddy that has that ressy making it up, almost all dudes from our high school that have played some ball at one time or another but I'm almost positive nobody can pitch and i'm really not sure that every...
  7. Hunt2live92

Z-Nation Hoodie Buy In - Order Thread

Hope to get a little extra cash this weekend. I think I will get in on this.
  8. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

From what I have been told there is a winter league both at Bethesda and George Pierce. My buddy is trying to get up a team to play. Starts Dec 5 I think, Bethesda plays Monday games and George Pierce plays Tues. I may be on here in search of a pitcher, it's gonna be real interesting how this...
  9. Hunt2live92

Sick...

me gusta .
  10. Hunt2live92

z2k info

Just stop thinking and buy it.
  11. Hunt2live92

Anyone's Z do this...

Mine looks like that at 4-500 swings. Some of it is more spiraled, I thought these lines were just scratches. Still spitting fire though.
  12. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

Good deal. I just got into UGA so I may be moving to Athens to keep from having to drive so far depending on what my schedule turns out to be. Keep me in mind next fall!
  13. Hunt2live92

Georgia Softball Talk

What! I know that Krystal! You done with the night shift gig?
  14. Hunt2live92

Should I Buy A Z2K (ASA)?

It's all hype. :rolleyes: