Recent content by huskybruiserjr

1. H

New in the houston/beaumont area

Will be moving down there this weekend. Looking for a team but need to meet people also. Invites to practices also wanted.
  2. H

Moving to the houston/beaumont area

Gonna be moving down here from Wisconsin. Looking for anything. Team, practices, whatever. Let me know!
  3. H

Hey wondering if I could meet up with u for some bp this spring. Live in west salem

Hey wondering if I could meet up with u for some bp this spring. Live in west salem
  4. H

5. H

looking for a team la crosse wi area

Still lookin.......
  6. H

looking for a team la crosse wi area

Looking for a team up here either in la crosse or over in Mn somewhere. Willing to drive a little ways to play. Used to play down in Janesville wi.
  7. H

looking for a team in la crosse/onalaska

Just got relocated for work. Mostly played 2B but can play outfield as well. Decent base hitter. pm me for fastest response
  8. H

LTB A couple of possibilities

ive got 2 shrek cattys in 26
  9. H

LTB 26oz OG Shrek Catalyst Catty

did you get one? i have 2 of them
  10. H

LTB Easton SSR2 , SSR4

28oz ssr4 for sale. pm me or text me 262 344 4851
  11. H

LTB $80 in PayPal

26 oz shrek catty
  12. H

Am I the smallest person on here?

im 5'5 190 so nope definitely not the shortest
  13. H

1/2 inning time limit

Yeah it was the young ump later on on the east diamond. Just kept trying to push the pace of the game except we had a 5 min break while we waited to get more balls
  14. H

1/2 inning time limit

applebees. lost to big stix and the family yesterday. the last game we played the ump rushed everything to get the game over quick so there were alot of bad calls. the score wasnt even right and even the other team agreed.
  15. H

1/2 inning time limit

Yah bro what u talkin bout Willis? And where is this rule used so I never play there since I live here too