Recent content by hw3

1. hw3

SCN4 Why no love???

Pm price and condition....
  2. hw3

What is better 2010 Worth BJ Fulk or MV1 or 2010 Ressy Titan

I gotta second this one...had all three.I love the MV-1 had 26 and 28 oz. both.Once broken they are monsters.Bought 2 28 Fulks cause my buddy found them at a great price.Was really surprised at how they performed.Both webbed up really early-so I worried bout the durability,but they stayed strong...
  3. hw3

im a lucky guy

. U know that is a REALLY good point.
  4. hw3

Price Check 30oz Redline

If ur are playing anywhere that is metal or hitting sponge balls-keep this beast!!!To the right person 100.00 easy-really is a great piece of metal....good luck
  5. hw3

SCN4 Why no love???

Man do work in BP and if ur lucky she'll start webbing up,and eventually that famous "click"=READY to go!!!!As hot as anything out there..and will last.
  6. hw3

im a lucky guy

Guys I promise u Mr.Brown is telling the truth...seen the flexes myself yesterday at his home....cause to clear up some room-he sold me Mv3,white stealth,and another scn4 all 3 for 300.00!!!!So yes his wifey is a keeper,and I'd say his collection is close to 50 right about now.
  7. hw3

Hottest bat made women or mens?? need some input before i buy

It's good to help someone who has legit queston-you guys that want to be hateful to someone new shouldn't even post in his thread.There are people out there who are just starting out,and may not know how the search function and this site works.Good job BigJoe-we were all new at some point.
  8. hw3

OG May98 or Rush98 which would you choose and why?

Dont play alot of ASA but hit both bats-for me Rush98-hands down.Little stiff but all Rushes are just some form of an OG Freak so they do get loose.Good luck and let us know what u pick.
  9. hw3

SCN4 Why no love???

Smart....whats funny is ive bought 2 more-and maybe a third-off this post:D
  10. hw3

SCN4 Why no love???

Ive noticed that alot of people have trouble selling these.Hear they are not really in demand.My question is why?I think they are a great bat.True it does take a little bat speed to get the true performance,but what gives?Durable,look nice,once broken in hit a ton....so whats everyones opnion???
  11. hw3

No real excitement or motivation for the upcoming season

Congrats on the academy.My oldest son graduates next year-has some scholarship offers for football-but wants to be state police???I am glad there are guys like you out there.Should be the highest paid profession there is.Good luck!!
  12. hw3

No real excitement or motivation for the upcoming season

First of all sucks to hear,but maybe some good can come out of it.I'm lucky that I love the guys that I play with and hopefully we do stay together-there is no jealousy or hate that I know of.My motivation is simple-I'm sitting here casted up from having my ankle broke and rebuilt,and a new acl...
  13. hw3

Money order payment???

I use mo to pay alot because of sponsor money.Never had a problem till this past week.Sent a fellow board bro his money-65.00-for some shoes.I wound up having to go in the hospital,and when I got out he never received his funds.I used financial express,and they do have tracking numbers-it just...
  14. hw3

For Sale Extreme frenzy 2 green 28oz nr

lmk if we r done Im ready to ship.........
  15. hw3

LTB Salvo 26-28oz.

Anyone.....