1. I

Louisville Slugger Genesis Balanced

Mostly bp swings or game?
  2. I

Louisville Slugger Genesis Balanced

Ill prob take that off your hands pls.
  3. I

Kp vs LC

Ive watched most of their vids. But they never compared the two. Unless a brief statement like you say. Tried google search and no one has done a comparison
  4. I

Kp vs LC

Looking into getting another bat. But dont know anyone with a last call. Im torn between 2020 usssa kp23 or the 2020 last call equivalent. I do like the kp, but the the they describe the LC sounds pretty good. Anyone swung both and can comment felt differences?!
  5. I

2019 bj fulk

yea, i hear you guys, just saying it might say endload, but i guess bc of the shorter barrel, they feel balanced to me.
  6. I

2019 bj fulk

Yea kinda don't have the time or amount of bats around to swing.
  7. I

2019 bj fulk

I usually can feel and wont swing endloaded bats. This one didnt feel endloaded at all. Interesting
  8. I

2019 bj fulk

Hey guys. Im looking for a new bat. Im of the shorter statue and like a balanced bat as i can hit anywhere. Just swung the 2019 bj fulk usssa white and blue demarini and loved the feel etc. What current D. Bat feels like this? Does the current bj edition still balanced with pop?
  9. I

mayhem series diff?

not really.
  10. I

mayhem series diff?

yes and no.
  11. I

mayhem series diff?

can someone walk me through the mayhem series bats? differences etc? i use to love the bj fulk series back in the day. theres so many versions now.
  12. I

bj fulk question.

fulk mayhem vs legit. differences?
  13. I

gloves for small hands?

what type of stores have these to try on though? not so much the fingers. but even the pockets feel small and dont accommodate a softball. monsta web the only tech ive found thats almost a perfect fit
  14. I

gloves for small hands?

im a small man, only glove that fits somewhat is a fastpitch monstaweb glove. i play outfield and the web is perfect. but the glove is discontinued and dont know what to get. everything at ****s etc dont fit. suggestions? help?
  15. I

bj fulk question.

the new fulk is the black bj fulk legit? or mayhem? too many damn versions to keep track of.