Recent content by infieldFly

1. infieldFly

need to break the 'first pitch' habit?

That's part of my point... I am not sure they realize that it is junk, because they never watch it go by them or see where it lands. They can see obviously bad pitches and lay off them, but mostly hit what the pitcher wants them to instead of waiting to hit strikes. I am just not sure that 4...
  2. infieldFly

need to break the 'first pitch' habit?

Post game conversation tonight was about getting a young team to hit better (overall average/OBP - not necessarily hit more HRs, etc). I say young, because most of the guys have played less than 3 years of slow pitch and spent the previous 10-15 playing baseball. League is a 1-1 count with a...
  3. infieldFly

Reap2

Not exactly what you are looking for, but I have a 28oz. LMK if interested and I will post pics.
  4. infieldFly

LTB 27 oz SSR4

26oz. Couple hundred hits. No webbing. Tiny "sand" rattle. No username in pics, sorry. Can send better pics if interested.
  5. infieldFly

For Sale COLTON36 Hats

PM & PP sent!
  6. infieldFly

ASA What the what just happened here?

I hear you on this one. I even cringed a bit when the guy said it. Was the ump making up garbage talking about mechanical vs verbal out calls? Granted, the RIGHT call would not have required a verbal call because it was a dead ball.
  7. infieldFly

ASA What the what just happened here?

This is the craziest mess I have seen 15 years of ASA softball. Would somebody who knows more than me please tell me what the call should have been… First inning, man on first with 1 out. Batter hits a popup to third baseman. The ball twisted him around and it popped out of his glove as he...
  8. infieldFly

For Sale/Trade 2014 Juggy - 28OZ - Ret/Rec

On its way to FL!
  9. infieldFly

Sale pending... waiting for payment
  10. infieldFly

PMs returned...
  11. infieldFly

scales at 27.5 with grip bump... (might be a bit tough to read, but it is 1lb + 11.5oz)
  12. infieldFly

Old Easton Bats with new 52/300 balls ???

My SSR4 has become very popular since the league switched mid-season from 40/375s to 52/300s. I prefer my synergy extended to any of the new stuff (Triad, Mercy, Juggy, Monsta) that we have in the dugout. I know this is not a specific answer to your bats, but the broken in old eastons...
  13. infieldFly

2014 Juggy - 28OZ [27.5 scale wt] - Ret/Rec SOLD - $160 gifted. Scales at 27.5 with Lizard grip. Less than 200 hits. Black Lizard Skin. Small chip on handle (cosmetic - see pics). Very light wear from fields/bag. No cracks, no spirals, no end cap issues. Receipt is from Jan 2015. Trades...
  14. infieldFly

For Sale White Steel, OG Aftermath

OG is staying in New England. Thanks, boss!
  15. infieldFly

For Sale Lot of 2015 DeMarini Bats

What is the receipt date on the 26oz AM?