Recent content by Irish24

1. I

ASA bat recommendations with 44/375 softballs

Using Dudley Thunder Advances. I had the Rip it Reaper years ago. Great bat. What is the weight?
  2. I

Found a 2015 Demarini Flipper Aftermath OG locally at a great price. Will this hold up with 44/375?
  3. I

The work league I play in is starting back up this year. They are requiring 44/375 balls and bats with an ASA stamp. No distinction is made between which ASA stamp. This means I will need to look for a bat as the 2 I have been swinging for years are not allowed anymore (Miken MV1 and Easton...
  4. I

Price Check 26 oz MV-1 and 26 oz DC41

26 oz Mv-1. no cracks or rattle. no receipt, no return. 26 oz DC41 (grey and red). Less than 300 hits. no receipt, no return What is fair for these 2 bats?
  5. I

For Sale 26oz ST100h

still have this?
  6. I

For Sale 26oz st100 for sale

PM sent!!!!!
  7. I

LTB 26 oz ST100 or ST100H

bump to the top
  8. I

LTB 26 oz ST100 or ST100H

or I can trade a DC41 (grey and red) plus cash
  9. I

Bat help... New to LS

what eastons you have for sell?
  10. I

Bat help... New to LS

Been a Miken guy for years. Hearing good things about the Z2k. Question.. what is the difference, if any, between the 2013 and 2014 model. I will likely get the balanced version
  11. I

Need help with these bats

Looking to get a new stick. Have been a Miken man for years. Loved the OG Psychos. Currently swing an MV1. Looking to see what people think about the Izzy Psycho, Revex and the 2013 Freak+.
  12. I

Need help with bat choice

Last year a teammate had the Avarice. Loved that bat. Looking at picking up a new bat and not that familiar with Combats. What is the difference between the Derby boys and Wanted and which is better? The leagues I play in are ISA and one were they follow NSA rules for legal bats. Thanks.
  13. I

New bat help

Looking to get a new bat. Have been swinging a MV-1 for years now. It has been hot so I have not even considered something new but I am getting the itch to buy a new bat. Most bats I get end up being a team bat. Should I avoid that with these bats? What are people's thoughts on the following...
  14. I

LTB 26oz Easton ST100

a NR would be ok
  15. I

LTB 26oz Easton ST100

anyone have one they want to get rid of?