Recent content by iz_2

1. I

Resmondo is ridiculous

We got lucky to catch you guys.. haha..
  2. I

BP drills that ACTUALLY WORK!!

The things I work on are my feet in the box, (different foot positioning) and hitting my spots I want to hit it to no matter where they pitch it. I use cones as hitting lanes to hit the balls through. This has helped me be able to have confidence in my base hitting in game situations..
  3. I

Most embarrassing moment

He only has one sign.. The "dinger" sign.. Hes a funny ****er. I did his first slow pitch dinger derby video last weekend. Its going to be out in 2 weeks and should be pretty funny.
  4. I

Most embarrassing moment

At least you have a excuse cause you haven't played. I struck out in the championship game against laser vision week ago on ESPN 3. After the game my dad sent me a smart ass text asking me if the pitch was just a little to much to handle. lol. talk about humbling.. hahaha.
  5. I

BP drills that ACTUALLY WORK!!

I agree with your philosophy in baseball cause of the time you have to adjust. But don't you think in softball you will make a ton of outs basically just hitting it where the pitcher wants you to?
  6. I

Miken nation. Geno buck

I hit it at the Softball Magazine Spring Training event and loved the feel of it. Its weighted a lot like the Psycho and for being right out of the wrapper had a great feel when the ball came off it. I prefer the feel of this bat over most our other ASA bats.
  7. I

Black psycho update.

The KF30 is awesome.. Just a little to endloaded for me. Which I didn't think could happen. lol.. Those two bats just come down to weight preferences. But I agree its a great bat..
  8. I

Black psycho update.

Yes, I guess I was..
  9. I

Black psycho update.

10. I

2104 vs 2105 psycho

To me the biggest difference is the paint. The flat black paint is a huge difference.. The ball seems to come off better with the flat black..
  11. I

Black psycho update.

Ive hit a few of these and haven't had any yet that I thought were stiff out of the wrapper. I guess I'm comparing them to last years Psycho and the INK.. I hit in a derby in San Antonio 2 weeks ago using 44 525's on a field that was 335' 385' and 405' with a 20 ft wall in center.. The bat I...
  12. I

2014 (2015?) Miken's New Line

The new line is incredible. Playing on a Worth team but swinging a Miken I get a chance to see a lot of the new bats that are coming out. I'm still waiting to swing all the ASA models but as far as the utrip models I'm very impressed with both my Psycho and the new Filby. Anyone that is not...
  13. I

any psycho supermax reviews out there?

Glad you were wrong...
  14. I

any psycho supermax reviews out there?

This thing is a pistol... I've been with Miken 5 years now and out of the wrapper its the best I've ever swung.. There's been some pretty dang good bats in those 5 years also... I would have to say everyone will be pretty pleased with the results they get out of this bat.. If you love the...
  15. I

New psycho

Don't understand this..