Recent content by J2U

1. J

Got another 504 - Single Post

Awesome glove. I'm a sucker for single posts.
  2. J

For Sale/Trade Usssa Aftermath, Sy98 both 27

I'll take the aftermath. Pm me your pp info.
  3. J

New 2016's....

Had to do a double take, I thought these were worth legits lol. Or a bunch of new cf8's.
  4. J

For Sale/Trade RHT: 13.5 Spalding H-Web, 12.75 Rawlings HOH Mesh CVDM, 13 Rawlings SC650 1st Base

Will trade both for any of these +/- cash: 26-27oz ASA Torq endload, 26oz Easton SBE, 27oz 2015 Cl22, 26oz 2015 Cluggy, 26oz Mercy, 26-27oz J3a or 2015 Juggy, 26.5oz Easton L4 USA, 26.5oz og lv1 (will add cash where necessary). Or a ProDCT.
  5. J

I really hope.......

I saw the shelf cl22 had on his ig that I guess someone made for him. Do these new prototypes have anything like that inside or even just some more rigid fold away shelves and maybe a frame to keep it from slouching? The one in the pic above looks more stable.
  6. J

Most similar to OG LV1

Has anyone done a balance point test with an og lv1 and a l1, kirby, 100h, SBE etc? Everyone seems to say there are slight endload tweaks to these so finding one with the same or close balance point to the lv1 would be the one to get. My guess would be the kirby.
  7. J

Easton mako for $99

This was a month ago and they couldn't have been nicer. There is nothing picky about wanting the correct one. If the model number sticker was wrong, if it was missing the usssa stamp, or if the weight on a bat was way off sticker I'd send it back and politely ask for a different one also.
  8. J

For Sale/Trade 28oz Anderson FlexZilla

Yes, it's a 13in Rawlings sc650. I have a for sale post in the glove section for more pics.
  9. J

For Sale/Trade 28oz Anderson FlexZilla

Best offer bump. Will consider any 26-27oz new stamp eastons or demarinis.
  10. J

Easton mako for $99

That's what I'm hoping
  11. J

Easton mako for $99

I've put about 200 swings on mine. I got it when it was on sale for $130 last month and thought I was getting a deal, but for $99 I might buy another because it hits just as well as my utrip torq but with a better endload. Same soft feel and the exit speed is just as good. My teammate has a...
  12. J

Easton mako for $99

Customer service is great. When I got the IMX one I started at chat at 2pm and they had a TCT one on a truck for overnight delivery by 3pm at no charge. Ups guy came the next day and picked up the old one.
  13. J

2017 Easton line

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1412640