Jallennh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Jallennh. CT ASA player here. I've read some of your posts and you seem to know your ****. I find myself agreeing with most of your posts.

I'm wondering if you can point me in the right direction since there is SO MUCH INFO out there and no matter how much I research making a bat decision isn't getting any easier.

I have an F4 that I already dented (was batting cold balls with it like an idiot, lesson learned). Will the F4 "do the job" once the weather warms up a bit? How warm is minimum? Was also wondering if I should pick up a J2 or Flyswatter for the warm weather. I hear those composites LAUNCH balls! Problem is I play ASA with .44/375 balls...not exactly great balls. What DeMarini bat would be best for those balls? Warmer weather composite? Cooler weather metal? I was actually thinking about trying "The ONE" because I read that a STIFF bat hits softer balls better.

Thanks for your time pal!
    hey Linedrive, wasssup. Alot of the new bats are just as good as what is out there. Example is the LC legend. Any new U-trip model bat will go head to head with any mayhem, or Cnt model fot hat matter. try and hit a demo and you'll see. Of course the new ball standards are gonna piss everyone off in the end and then it won't really matter.
    Hey bud - returning to softball after 4 year illness. Always swung DeMarini although used the 2006 CNT Easton Flex and loved it. Are the new Demarini bats (The One and J2) as good as the old pre 09 bats. I am a hard line drive hitter and prefer somewhat balanced. Any input would be so much appreciated. Thanks.
    jbair12, I am the Factory hitter here in the NH, ME and VT area, based in central New Hampshire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…