Recent content by Jarmahead

1. Jarmahead

2013 USSSA Z-2000 Bat Tour - Official Thread!

Sounds like a plan...
  2. Jarmahead

Pj's Crawfish Classic

People running their mouths...then other people losing their cool...then more people losing their cool...then one dude going nuts. Prodigy or Stovall can get into specifics if they want but it was all dumb.
  3. Jarmahead

Pj's Crawfish Classic

Bat racks! Well Smoke went 2 and Q. We lost to Texas Boys because we couldn't hit. Then we lost to Back Alley Strokers....because we couldn't hit. Not a good showing, however we only had about 6 of our guys there haha And I got to see a grown man get slapped by an angry Mexican. Crazy people.
  4. Jarmahead

Budfest

Hahaha....I was a few miles ahead of Prime and Mi-****-A heading back to Katy and noticed some people on the side of the road. I was like, hmm, those guys look familiar, but I was going like 80 and didnt realize who yall were until I passed by. So I called him and told them to stop. I couldnt...
  5. Jarmahead

Ironman tourney at PJs

Haha this happened when we were playing them. I don't really know what happened. Something was said about one of our bats then Rick threw him out of the game. He then decided to sprint directly at Rick and shovel a cloud of dirt at him. Funniest thing I've seen. Something less funny was how...
  6. Jarmahead

Ironman tourney at PJs

Actually, I like that better...that way those can get tossed in the puddles of water instead of my bags. I'll bring the DALLAS COWBOYS / TEXAS SMOKE BOARDS :)
  7. Jarmahead

Ironman tourney at PJs

With gas at $4/gal, I'll continue bitching about driving....anywhere. However, it keeps me employed. Double standards are awesome.
  8. Jarmahead

Ironman tourney at PJs

I live in Katy and the drive is long to PJs...its a worse drive to PJs than HSP becuase of the small ass roads you have to get on (avoiding the nightmare of 45). With that being said, the outfields (and fields in general) at PJs are better than the outfields at HSP. At least PJs is mostly...
  9. Jarmahead

How long have you been playing softball?

Going on 4 years.
  10. Jarmahead

pj's 2-11-12

I think your legs are in the 1.75 - 2 range now...if you can almost run out an infield bunt you're legs are better than 3/4 of the people with 2 legs. However, after that tourney I think you should work on your pitcher arm in case we need you to come in and close the game (and/or just throw...
  11. Jarmahead

Lonestar or Joker tournaments.

We played at 7:30pm PJS Sat night (Field 2)...only a slight wind from left to right. There was a huge smoke screen over the entire field though.... I didnt have any worries though, the only fly balls that were hit were about 50ft over the fence. Most of the game I was enjoying watching the...
  12. Jarmahead

Extreme Graffix mock ups

If you want to see something REALLY nice..just wait until I post a picture of me wearing the jersey. #ONEHOTPIECEOFACE I was very impressed with our jerseys though. My first full sub jersey *tear*
  13. Jarmahead

BLD LC Lonestar Classic- Need a couple

...I wish I was playing in this :( Wanna see some pics of how bad the fields look in LC.
  14. Jarmahead

Pjs round robin Friday night

He's saying he still hits better than Jarmahead... DAVID CHECK OUT THAT MULTI QUOTE I DID UP THERE OMG I AM SO L33T
  15. Jarmahead

Pjs round robin Friday night

So I guess this means neither one of you wanna go to Happy Hour at the Yardhouse tonight?