Recent content by jaymz3281

Softball.com:

1. jaymz3281

Price Check OG Flat sticker Freak Plus 51XXXXX serial number 26oz

$130 is reasonable, and it just depends where you are. Most of the leagues around here have gone to the new rules. I still play in one that is pretty relaxed on bats as long as they are not "senior" bats, but the other 3 leagues require either a 2013 USSSA stamp, or they go off the ASA banned...
  2. jaymz3281

Price Check OG Flat sticker Freak Plus 51XXXXX serial number 26oz

As great as these bats were (and still are), values are dropping very fast since they can't be used in USSSA and this is the last year they can be used in NSA. This is a clean bat for its age, but I would say in the $100-120 range. If you were to find someone that was specifically looking for...
  3. jaymz3281

torn meniscus

Tore mine 4 years ago and just had surgery on June 4th. I hit BP at my 2 week check up when they removed my stitches, extra hit that weekend, and this past weekend played left field in a tournament. It is not 100% yet, but I am able to do just about anything. Mine was pretty chewed up and the...
  4. jaymz3281

Price Check Love my CL22, which ASA stick?

I swing CL22's for USSSA/NSA and J3A's for ASA. J3A is my favorite bat and I may have a problem..... I own 7.... :)
  5. jaymz3281

My league director told me we can use any 44/375

Dudley Thunder Advance... There is a reason they were banned! If you can use white balls in your league, I have a dozen white TA's, NIW that have ASA stamp.
  6. jaymz3281

SBF / DeMarini Exclusive ASA Bat

I'm not sure how wit could be hotter than the J3A and still be legal, but I am intrigued... But I'll hold onto my 6-J3's for now...
  7. jaymz3281

Demar Noob

^^^^^ the truth!!!
  8. jaymz3281

For Sale 34/28 100w wegman

Payment sent, coming to Missouri!
  9. jaymz3281

Need Help

^^^^^^this
  10. jaymz3281

How to handle this situation

Keep swinging!!!
  11. jaymz3281

J3 ASA VS The One Fu Dawg

J3a!!!!!!!
  12. jaymz3281

Mercy vs. J3A

Can't put down my J3A, just hope it passes compression test this weekend...
  13. jaymz3281

For Sale USSSA Fu Dawg -27oz

I was having trouble accessing the SBF website over the weekend in my iPad and MacBook, but have signed in her at work. I think I have replied to all PM's and texts, and bat is still here. Let's get this moved this week. I am only looking to sell at this point so shoot me a text if interested.
  14. jaymz3281

For Sale USSSA Fu Dawg -27oz

Had no responses yesterday and PM and text is blowing up today!! I am doing my best to answer everyone timely...