Recent content by jbo911

1. jbo911

Mooch

I used to have a really good knowledge of the rules, but it just pissed me off so I stopped caring. I might miss the benefits of a call or two a year, but compared to the anger I used to have over stupid rules or the times I'd know the rule and be right and it still wouldn't change the call I...
  2. jbo911

Mooch

That pumping took out the two step, and nothing else imo. You can occasionally get someone off balance your first time, but it only effects lower players after that. The guys that do all this elaborate faking, and then still come set in a different way giving away that this will be the pitch, to...
  3. jbo911

Mooch

Definitely not in the conference, where the strike zone is a tea cup.
  4. jbo911

Mooch

I'd been seeing less and less of it, and hearing more pitchers say they'd rather throw their pitch well than try and have and maybe miss their spot.
  5. jbo911

Mooch

Are we going to see a return to the pump faking style after mooch's perfect game?
  6. jbo911

Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball

Hard cuts are too much, but played against classic Ms Saturday and they're still way too much at 60 degrees, and that was our high temps. I wish I still had any 47/375s left to try in bp. I'm pretty sure I lost all of mine
  7. jbo911

23 helmer advanced soft knob 27oz endload

Was this a senior bat?
  8. jbo911

Hitting training/Warmup

I use an older bar to be safe. They say they won't, but I've also seen comps break at the handle hitting regular balls so I don't risk it. They won't replace it if they do, I'm certain of that.
  9. jbo911

I bet that wrist is feeling it today. Last time I got hit by a classic m I'd deflected it and caught it against my body with me left arm, and both my arm and side were sore and bruised for days.
  10. jbo911

Different brands and different covers etc are all factors, but I'd rather do anything than get hit by those classic m bags that roll right on the ground and then jump up last second like an uppercut.
  11. jbo911

When asa lowered the "pitch" speed in their testing it allowed much hotter bats. They may be hotter now excluding very cool temps, hard cores and stadiums.
  12. jbo911

You will never convince me the classic plus bounces more than a baseball. We fielded this for years, what's the problem now?
  13. jbo911

It's only one if two possibilities in my mind. 1, they sold their product on better competition because we allow hotter equipment, and they're afraid going with what asa choose years ago would undermine that. 2, they listen to the crybabies that complain about bad hops who in reality are afraid...
  14. jbo911

For Sale Stadium, anarchy, wham, 240s

All 27, returnable no receipts 27 balanced pure pharaoh, night used, I've never swung or had tested $150.00 27 oz wham, not swung since it passed $100.00 27 oz 12" endload anarchy barely passed, may not any longer. Was told right on the line, then used three more swings $100.00 sold 27 stadium...