Recent content by Jboville1987

1. J

Hey guys, second year player here with a couple bat questions

Use what your most comfortable with. I had the same thing two years ago with my team and gave in bought a endloaded bat last year used and hated it, just didn't feel right or comfortable while swinging it. I used it all year and in BP to give it a chance but in the end I sold it at the end of...
  2. J

To Rove or not Rove

My team went through the same thing last year and what we decided was sticking with a 4 man OF but bring in the off side fielder so either your RCF or LCF accordingly. If you have enough speed there anything that gets popped up a bit your fielder that is playing in should be able to get to and...
  3. J

Heavy Balanced vs. Light Endload

I don't think one would necessarily hit hard then the other it just depends the type of swing you have and type of hitter your planning on being. A balanced bat generally lends itself to the hitter who wants more line drive and placement shots and control of the bat over the either length of a...
  4. J

best turf shoes ?

I've had issue with both my ankles and knees and just switched to turfs this year feeling 1000 times better. I have the Mizuno Blast 3 Jawz as i play both infield and outfield and love the fact that they are a bit more aggressive grip then regular turf shoes but still give great soft and...
  5. J

Dual Stamp Z4 or Super Z which is better?

For someone who is more of a placement hitter what would be your recommendation?
  6. J

Dual Stamp Z4 or Super Z which is better?

I am in the market for a new bat, looking at these as I play both in tournaments and league so I would like to stick to a dual stamp bat. Just looking for some insite from players that have used these bats, personally I am a placement hitter but will look for power if I get the right pitch. Any...
  7. J

Lousiville Slugger Super Z Vs Z4

I am in the market for a new bat this year and I have narrowed it down to these two Louisville Bats. I haven't had a Louisville bat myself for quite some time but did use on my team had after my bat died on me last year. Just wondering which Louisville would be better for myself as I am more...