Recent content by JC Nails

1. JC Nails

For Sale/Trade 27oz Utrip Aftermath

PM sent your way
  2. JC Nails

GTG kspec24 is GTG!

Sold him a DC-41...quick payment and good communication! Would definitely deal with him again!
  3. JC Nails

JC Nails GTG list!

Added kspec24
  4. JC Nails

For Sale Miken DC-41 Supermax 27oz. 2-piece USSSA with receipt

BAT IS SOLD Bat has about 50 hits on it...Great bat with tremendous exit speed. Overall great shape with a few ground scratches from the rough fields I play on...you can see this the most on the knob. The 1.5 oz. endload is a bit too much for my jacked up shoulder. I purchased the bat on...
  5. JC Nails

2014 Derby Boys USSSA crack?

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated.
  6. JC Nails

2014 Derby Boys USSSA crack?

Took 20 swings and noticed this. Would you consider this a crack, or should I keep swinging it?
  7. JC Nails

For Sale DDW and TPS GEN1X SB203 package

I have a 2004 Anderson Techzilla.
  8. JC Nails

For Sale SX3 fielding glove SX0915 12.5"

anyone interested?
  9. JC Nails

For Sale SX3 fielding glove SX0915 12.5"

VERY nice condition SX3 Pro Series Model SX0901. T-Trapeze. This Pro Series glove features a conventional back and a Professional Two Piece Trapeze Webbing, which utilizes a deep pocket. Made with Heart of the Hide leathers that provides a smooth look and sure to last long. Asking for $95 shipped
  10. JC Nails

LTTF USSSA Combat

PM sent your way.
  11. JC Nails

GTG larryp is GTG+

Sold larryp a bat, good communication, quick payment, smooth transaction. Would definitely deal with him again. larryp is GTG+
  12. JC Nails

JC Nails GTG list!

Added larryp
  13. JC Nails

GTG blackbullitt is GTG+

Sold a bat to him - easy negotiation, quick payment, and great communication. Would definitely deal with him again,