Recent content by jcmichaels42

1. jcmichaels42

Minnesota Thread

Miller still plays fairly regularly, but not Parfitt. Best part is that Miller and Dom Brown are on the same team...although Brown hasn't shown up yet. Sean Ulmer is on the same team as well.
  2. jcmichaels42

Wide softball shoes

Yep, another vote for New Balance here. Salomon also makes wide turfs as well...took me blowing through 2 pairs in a year before the customer service lady told me.
  3. jcmichaels42

Using a pitching Mask

One league I play in, only 1 pitcher out of 12 teams actually wears a mask. Very unsettling, especially when everyone says "well no one ever hits middle in this league." Right....until the one time someone does and a guy ends up in the hospital. Just wear a mask.
  4. jcmichaels42

Anarchy Blessed

Is that the reason for the $380 price tag too? The fancy paint job?
  5. jcmichaels42

For Sale Both SOLD ASA Monsta Adversity and Worth Harvey Legit XL

Monsta Adversity 27 oz. 3500 handle. Roughly 200 hits or so. Bat is in great shape, just never gets used. No rattles, cracks or any issues with the bat at all. No grip. $170 OBO F/F or add fees. SOLD Worth Harvey Legit XL 26 oz. Have the bar code but don't have the receipt to go with it...
  6. jcmichaels42

Monsta now makes kids bat with 1oz endload for adult.

Where can you play USSSA/GSL in Eastern PA at this point? I play in Eastern PA and don't know of any leagues currently.
  7. jcmichaels42

Lancaster Pa Fall League/Tournaments

None that I'm aware of, but if you hear of any let me know. I'm in the same area and always looking.
  8. jcmichaels42

Girl Pitching Coed

I don't think not wanting to put a female at pitcher is being paranoid at all. One team in the coed league I play in will use a girl at pitcher here and there, and I hate playing those games. I'll freely admit the ball doesn't always go where I want to hit it and I don't want to hurt her in a...
  9. jcmichaels42

2021 PA Thread - Field Info + Discussion

I know I am. Can't wait for April.... I know it's not the free agent section, but if anyone is looking for a team near Norristown let me know. Actively recruiting....
  10. jcmichaels42

El Diablo and the Demon

Anyone's Ameri-can develop a rattle? I have about 200 swings on mine all with 52's and today while swinging it noticed a couple pebble rattles. Doesnt seem anywhere near broken in either...
  11. jcmichaels42

What does Monsta have coming in 2019?

23 oz has to be a joke, right?
  12. jcmichaels42

what's the call

Judge: Sir why were you standing in the basepath covering up instead of getting out of the way... Guy: Well because I was being stupid and trying to break up a double play with my face. Judge: ........
  13. jcmichaels42

what's the call

Or if the runner gets drilled for being stupid, he won't do it next time.