Recent content by jdbaker82

1. jdbaker82

For Sale Easton Synergy OG SCN2, Flex CNT SCN3, Miken DC-41, Demarini J3A , Worth 2011 Duo, Z2000 SBZ214UB

Yeah and that's really the last time I payed attention to this market lol
  2. jdbaker82

For Sale Easton Synergy OG SCN2, Flex CNT SCN3, Miken DC-41, Demarini J3A , Worth 2011 Duo, Z2000 SBZ214UB

No I honestly don't know prices for these my original post before you said anything about price said that.
  3. jdbaker82

Having a baby and need to unload some bats if someone could DM with fair prices on these I need to update them I have been out of the market for years. All of the bats are in great condition with no cracks, wobble or rattle and little to no webbing let me know if you want more pictures. Prices...
  4. jdbaker82

6 bats for sale

Bump ttttttt
  5. jdbaker82

6 bats for sale

Updated prices for now
  6. jdbaker82

6 bats for sale

Thanks finally got it lol.. haven't done this in awhile!
  7. jdbaker82

6 bats for sale

Can someone please PM me with pricing help. But right now they are OBO. All bats are in great condition with little to no rattle some webbing all returnable no receipt. Prices are gifted shipped PP add fees if not gifted Synergy SCN3 26oz $120 Z2000 Balanced SBZ214-UB 26oz $140 Demarini J3A...
  8. jdbaker82

For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

My glove came and I am extremely happy with this glove best glove I have ever owned thanks for this deal!
  9. jdbaker82

My league allows ASA or Utrip bats for. 52 300 balIs which flipper

Yeah I'm a little confused as I read that the new ASA bats are better with these balls and specifically made for them but then does the Utrip do just as good?