Recent content by jdsebastian85

1. jdsebastian85

For Trade 34in 31 oz Nike Aerotorque Baseball Bat

I have a 34 in 31 oz Nike Areotorque that I am selling for a young friend of mine. He is 16, plays on our weekend team and a great kid. He is a great kid, does great in school and has played varsity baseball since his freshman year. He has two parents who do nothing for him, and he is merely...
  2. jdsebastian85

For Trade 26oz L5 27oz L6

Trade a OG Worth BJ Fulk 2 old stamp and a Worth Titan new stamp for the L5? 2 for 1.
  3. jdsebastian85

For Sale/Trade 2 for trade/sell

BUMP! Let's get these moved! Price drop.
  4. jdsebastian85

Morning bump. Make an offer, all I can say is no. Let's get these moved.
  5. jdsebastian85

Price drop. PM with offers.
  6. jdsebastian85

I have a Worth Titan 27oz., new stamp, 500 cuts, return/no receipt, moderate field wear. No cracks, tight endcap, no rattle.TRADED TO STUBABY I also have a Worth BJ Fulk Mayhem 2 27 oz., old stamp, 500 cuts, webbed up, pebble rattle, no receipt/return. Hot as FIRE. Small endcap seperation on 1...
  7. jdsebastian85

For Sale/Trade Wanted and Assault 3

Worth Titan 27 oz. new stamp for the wanted? Also have a fulk mayhem 2 27 oz. return/no receipt on either.
  8. jdsebastian85

Total control balla

These things are fantastic. We use them to warm up before every game, 10-15 cuts and you are ready to go. If you don't hit it square, they don't fly.
  9. jdsebastian85

Hitting backside

I appreciate all of the help bros. I would say that 90% of my pop ups are from taking my eye off of the ball, going oppo or hitting straight up.
  10. jdsebastian85

Hitting backside

I'm right handed, so I've been working on pulling to RF. I normally wait until the pitch is released, step away from from the plate with my back foot, turn my body towards 1st base, and then wait for the ball. I do pretty well, as I can normally rope it over second and drop it in the grass. The...
  11. jdsebastian85

Price Check 26,28 Easton xl2 5 swings look mint with papers from last week

What are the reviews on this bat? A local sporting goods store around here has 1 for $80
  12. jdsebastian85

"Sorry Pitch"

Played in an outlaw tourney yesterday and hit middle 3 times. Apologized every time, but he would only throw low and outside. It was super hard to hit it anywhere else. I still felt bad though
  13. jdsebastian85

LTTF 12 inch or 12.5 H web or I web glove

It's an 11.5, but just let me know if you are interested. Used 3 times, Easton Pro series. Not completely broken in.
  14. jdsebastian85

Sunday morning rant.

Sugar. I meant in no way to vilify your team. I did not mention any names or teams. It was simply a rant. You are more than welcome to PM brother. I mean no hard feelings and wish you guys the best.