Recent content by jeb6294

1. J

Bats from China

“Built” here or getting bats in pieces from China sent here and knobs/end caps put on in the USA?
  2. J

Freak+ is Dying

If you want another OG Freak+ for the next year or two let me know. I've got an extra 28oz that's been sitting in my closet for years. Spent a few years overseas and after I got back, my first Freak+ is still going strong.
  3. J

Price Check 27oz OGRT and TechZilla

I've got an OG Techzilla if youre looking.
  4. J

Freak black or new dc41?

I heard the same thing. Hit a DC the other night and it was impressive. Ended up getting a Freak though. Now if the weather would just cooperate, I could swing it.
  5. J

Price Check: Conda Sports Original DaBomb

It has the target on the endcap.
  6. J

Price Check GO 2005 Easton Synergy Extended

It's a 28 and, like I said, it has spent most of its life in my closet so it has a little spider webbing and no rattles at all. Most of the other ones I've seen are really worn around the end cap. This one's got almost nuthin.
  7. J

Price Check GO 2005 Easton Synergy Extended

I've been out of the loop for several years due to a couple Gov't sponsored "vacations" to Afghanistan so I'm trying to move a few bats. This one is an original '05 Extended. It's from when they first came out and, thanks to being out of the game for a while and the fact that we didn't end...
  8. J

I stopped telling guys the weight when they asked about trying it and told them to swing it. They'd hear 29 and put it right back down. If they swung it, most popular guess was 27.
  9. J

I believe it is a 29, but with that endload it swings like a 27.
  10. J

I've been out of the loop for several years due to a couple Gov't sponsored "vacations" to Afghanistan so I'm trying to move a few bats. One that may go on the auction block is an ******** Sports Original DaBomb. It's from when they first came out and, thanks to being out of the game for a...
  11. J

Homemade Grips

All the fingers or just the pinkies?
  12. J

Homemade Grips

If you want thin and sticky, go with a used condom. Just make sure to turn it inside out before you put it on.
  13. J

Can a Bat Just "Die"?

Just a quick follow up. Had to break out the Freak+ again last night (see below if you want the extended version). Three AB's...single, HR, HR. Obviously the bat is fine. After I put my Freak+ away I started using my 29oz endloaded Combat Original from ******** Sports. It's another one...
  14. J

Can a Bat Just "Die"?

It's all with the same balls. I'm talking last Friday hitting balls hard going to dinking ground balls to the 1st and 2nd basemen last night. I'm wondering if I'm just not hitting the ball solid yet since I was off for a while, but I'm still hitting them hard with the Combat.
  15. J

Can a Bat Just "Die"?

It very well could be me, but can a bat just stop hitting? I've got an OG Freak+ (I was deployed off and on for a while so I wasn't playing for several years and have quite the collection of old bats that are still like new) that used to crush the ball, but it seems lately it's barely getting...