Recent content by Jen_16

1. Jen_16

For Sale Rawlings Stickers for charity

Leave it to you to chastise charity. Class continues to be something which evades you. Cheers.
  2. Jen_16

For Sale Rawlings Stickers for charity

Hopefully this isn’t isn’t a rules violation, but if it is, please remove it mods. Selling some Rawlings stickers today and tomorrow with all proceeds going to charity. If you’d like to contribute the cost is $5.50 for 1, with each additional costing $5. The initial fifty cents covers shipping...
  3. Jen_16

For Sale Rawlings PRO302-6JBPRO and PROS303-4KB

Absolutely beautiful gloves
  4. Jen_16

Carpenter C-Mod

I got to check out a couple at the Rawlings Glove Summit and they are pretty sweet. However, the price tag makes it not worthwhile. Cool and comfortable but so too are a lot of gloves that don’t cost $600 after mods.
  5. Jen_16

Who wants to see a Pro Label OF model?

They sold something similar retail years ago... That would be nice. And no, it can be anything they want it to be. I think they’re only requirements is that it’s unique and make for a good short run.
  6. Jen_16

Personally, I’d love to see a HOH/PP hybrid in an OF pattern. Anyone else have any crazy thoughts about what one of these could look like?
  7. Jen_16

We will never get *all* the options. One of the things pros love about the brand is that they can get things that the general public can’t. I think that’s the allure here- getting a chance to own some of those options people have been clamoring for. Of course we’d all rather pay for something...
  8. Jen_16

Is anyone else hoping Rawlings drops a Pro Label for the OF/Softball gang?
  9. Jen_16

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred 12 1/2 PROPL435JAK

I love this pattern, very similar to Wilson’s Y/YBG/YP66
  10. Jen_16

Rawlings Event

I don't have time to read through the entire thread at the moment but I wanted to say that I see it and reply to a couple points I saw while browsing the first couple pages. I can assure you that it was a very productive weekend and that all were heard. If the summit could've gone on for a...
  11. Jen_16

Finally back in to a Wilson!

It was mine originally. Issue to Kearns while he was with the Reds.
  12. Jen_16

Wilson A2K 1787 Pro Issue Price Check

Cy I don't have time for your BS. It's a pro issue. I know a lot more about those than you do. Get over it. Just because you don't like an answer or being proven wrong doesn't mean that the truth was stretched. Good luck with your sale
  13. Jen_16

Wilson A2K 1787 Pro Issue Price Check

It's a PI, no question about it. Value is about $200-220 in this condition.
  14. Jen_16

THE WORLD IS ENDING! JEN'S SELLING HER PI WILSONS

Lol, pro issue Wilsons were fun, but customizing pro dept Rawlings is more fun. Limitless options and impeccable quality. Proud to be Team Rawlings