Recent content by JESSE55

1. JESSE55

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

We are expecting Rec 1 and are welcoming it. We will have to fill a couple wholes and step it up a bit. We knew we could hang with Capri but didn't see it going the way it did for sure.
  2. JESSE55

We ( GH Farms) had a blast in this tourney. This has to be the only tourney I have ever played where the teams where all ready to go just waiting on the officials! I think 90% of the games where played before schedule!
  3. JESSE55

E Northern Nationals- Mandan, ND

GH Farms Mandan ND
  4. JESSE55

We still have to figure out who put together the best team of sandbaggers to win Nationals in Mandan!
  5. JESSE55

You are right on in this one!! I believe 3 teams dropped from REC 2 west to go play in the east.
  6. JESSE55

2014 McQs teams list out

The one thing I do think we overlook is the amount of money the park boards spent to try and keep us playing. From what I heard Mandan went through 2000 bags of quick dry, a quick google search prices them at $25.99. Now lets lower the numbers to 1000 bags at $20 and that's $20,000 on just one...
  7. JESSE55

2014 McQs teams list out

Someone has to take me home!
  8. JESSE55

2014 McQs teams list out

Haha Mulligans/Westside will be the place to be in Mandan. On a busy night I do suggest sitting close to the bar so you can get your fill. Thanks MJL now all I can think about is a Fiesta margarita!! No more then 2 or it get fuzzy!
  9. JESSE55

Burnt drink spot is still the Comfort
  10. JESSE55

Old Pro next year! I can't wait!
  11. JESSE55

With no Wahus I'm still looking for a Thursday team.
  12. JESSE55

MLJ 2 for 1's downstairs then head up stairs!!! I should find at least one team that's going so make that 4 you need.
  13. JESSE55

At Healthways Johnny! Im putting new grip on my ol Synergy 2 and just going to take that for now. Pulling all the crap balls and putting you own in kind of sucks.
  14. JESSE55

I should have stopped at 100 cuts yesterday by the time I was finishing up at about 150 I couldn't hold on to the bat any more. Damn desk job!
  15. JESSE55

I will let you know as soon as I know more about Tuesday. Right now I'm trying to find a tourney team that plays Thursdays. It's time to slut myself out! I guess I have to pimp Kenny out as well since he left his team for the Thursday team.