Recent content by jethrodub

1. jethrodub

Price Checks - Small Batch, Rawlings Custom, SP125

Ya it is absolutely awesome. Unfortunately I'm not sure I am gonna be playing much anymore and recently lost my job, so its time to get a few bucks back for these beauties.
  2. jethrodub

Appreciate the feedback fellas.
  3. jethrodub

Hey guys, Been a while since I have been on here so no idea what these are going for these days, but I have 3 brand new with tags gloves that I would like to move: Small batch No. 21, G63 model (12.5 H) SP125 Saddle Tan Custom 208-6 Black and Tan H web with Grey split. Any help is...
  4. jethrodub

That time I couldn't wait until September...

I will see if I can get my SP out for some comparison pics this weekend. Initial impressions are that the 208 just feels a little bigger overall, and I would say naturally wants to close thumb to pinkie much more so than the SP. Straight pinkie on the 208 vs curved on the SP. Bigger palm area on...
  5. jethrodub

Thanks! I knew you would appreciate it as I know you have done the mock up many many times. Needless to say, you will be happy with the color combo whenever it is that you finally decide to pull the trigger. The NP7 has me very curious as well, but I'm not sure it will be a fit for me after...
  6. jethrodub

Its dry black and feels fantastic. Nice and thick and very stiff. I get why they say "dry" black as they want to distinguish from the oiled black, but there is nothing dry about it. The leather is super smooth. Thanks. I am very happy with it. The gold stamp was really one of my only debates...
  7. jethrodub

So this happened... 20180612_192841 by jethrodub posted Jun 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM 20180612_192850 by jethrodub posted Jun 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM 20180612_192903 by jethrodub posted Jun 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM Custom PRO208-6. Just like the one I designed on the September Rawlings GGC thread. Decided...
  8. jethrodub

Wilson 1781 or SP125

Can you please stop this crap. Honestly. I have never quoted one of your posts and blasted you or said anything poorly about the things that you have written, but you are extremely childish, immature and these things aren't needed on this forum. If you don't like what someone writes, ignore it...
  9. jethrodub

For Sale 2018 Rawlings September RGGC Pre-Orders

I am guessing that the lack of pre-orders probably has something to do with the timing as opposed to the options presented. I'm sure many people have spent some of their glove funds on the recent Easton Small Batches (or are saving for one of the up coming releases), or people may have shelled...
  10. jethrodub

Sent my payment on #2!
  11. jethrodub

For Sale 2018 Rawlings September RGGC Design Your Own Program

I actually wanted it in there. Not necessarily to protect my hand, but I like the added stability in the palm area. My last custom didnt have a palm pad and i felt like the whole glove broke in super quick and didnt have the overall stiffness that I prefer. Just a personal preference.
  12. jethrodub

For Sale 2 Rawlings Gloves 12 1/2 RSG3 & 11 3/4 RAWLING HOH Pro17HDC both RHT

There is a looking to buy section i believe. You could post there and hope to get a few hits. Good luck!
  13. jethrodub

In for the one I designed (#2).