Recent content by jevans07

1. J

in search of Miken DVS1 27oz

I've got a 27 oz also for sale
  2. J

LTB Miken DVS1

I got a 27 oz for sale $115 shipped PayPal gifted text me at 1-217-304-0716 or email at [email protected] for pixs and other info
  3. J

GTG hittnhard

hittnhard is gtg bro
  4. J

GTG TNoff

TNoff is gtg in my book
  5. J

was wandering if u still had either of those rockettechs left if so contact me at...

was wandering if u still had either of those rockettechs left if so contact me at 1-217-304-0716 thnks
  6. J

you can send info to my phone the num is 1-217-304-0716 thnks josh

you can send info to my phone the num is 1-217-304-0716 thnks josh
  7. J

yeah i will give you 80 just give me your paypal info i got to wait on a buddy to get up because...

yeah i will give you 80 just give me your paypal info i got to wait on a buddy to get up because i use his paypal and thats where u can ship the bat to also
  8. J

if u still got that custom scx23 what ur bottom dollar shipped to illinois

if u still got that custom scx23 what ur bottom dollar shipped to illinois
  9. J

do u still have the og + if so much u take for it shipped to illinois i would go $170 lmk

do u still have the og + if so much u take for it shipped to illinois i would go $170 lmk
  10. J

i was seeing if u still had the rockettech and what u would take for it shipped to illinois...

i was seeing if u still had the rockettech and what u would take for it shipped to illinois thnks and can u send some pics to my phone the num is 1-217-304-0716 thnks
  11. J

just checking back with u just give me a call

just checking back with u just give me a call
  12. J

k i will do paypal im goin to use my buddys account and it is [email protected] call me and...

k i will do paypal im goin to use my buddys account and it is [email protected] call me and let me know when u send it that way i can have him check it and i can send the bat out 1-217-304-0716 thnks again josh
  13. J

i would rather get the money first then i will ship no disrespect to you i can take a money...

i would rather get the money first then i will ship no disrespect to you i can take a money order i will put ins on the bat when shipped that way if it gets lost or etc. i will get ur money back to you my address is joshua evans p.o box 161 indianola,il 61850 lmk gondzur,bzaayer22,the pizz are...
  14. J

no cracks just normal wear no paint issues and just looking to sell out of work and gotta get...

no cracks just normal wear no paint issues and just looking to sell out of work and gotta get rid of some toys to pay some bills i would take 210 shipped since the rattle and i cant find the receiept lmk just call me after u get off work that would b easier cause im borrowing a buddys computer...
  15. J

did u get the pics u can reach me at 1-217-304-0716 thnks

did u get the pics u can reach me at 1-217-304-0716 thnks