Recent content by jgoodew

1. jgoodew

For Sale 27oz Balanced OG Z2000

Joker, you're such a ****ing douchebag; it's unreal. Get a hobby besides inflating your absurd post count with trolling. I have swung both and actually prefer the reissue, but apparently I am the only one in the world... A home run is a home run and both can effortlessly deliver, and from my...
  2. jgoodew

They perform the same for me? But, yeah apparently I am not cool enough for this thread... So many mad bros LOL
  3. jgoodew

Seems overpriced for the condition, considering I can get a reissue z2k NIW for $149 or less... But maybe there are some out there who feel the OG is worth that much more...
  4. jgoodew

Looking for a new bat

OG Aftermath all day
  5. jgoodew

For Sale Great OG sticks for NSA or USSSA Izzy Psycho, DC Pyscho, NRG

All PM's replied thus far. Possible deal pending on the DC. Thanks, all.
  6. jgoodew

For Sale Great OG sticks for NSA or USSSA Izzy Psycho, DC Pyscho, NRG

I've got 3 hot bats for sale. Two of them do not have the new utrip thumbprint stamp, but they would be awesome for leagues that do not require it. 26oz Izzy Psycho, $90 OBO - 700 swings - original grip 26oz OG white DC Psycho, $75 OBO - 1000 swings - original grip 26oz NRG-600, $90...
  7. jgoodew

Sorry, another bat thread

Juggy is good for sure... I was told to pickup a new Flipper Aftermath. Your criteria is similar to mine, and that is what I am going to pull the trigger on. Check 'em out if you haven't already. Also, yes, Joker is a no-life, no-swing hack.
  8. jgoodew

27oz balanced ASA stick?

Is this the one you are talking about? And is the newer one just as good? Just curious, as the price point is not a huge difference. Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I am not familiar with Demarini (only ever swung Miken, Easton and Zs).. Thanks again, Matt.
  9. jgoodew

27oz balanced ASA stick?

I have heard about them and seen them, but have never personally swung one. Maybe someday...
  10. jgoodew

27oz balanced ASA stick?

Thanks, Matt. This is probably what I will try and get my hands on...
  11. jgoodew

27oz balanced ASA stick?

thanks for chiming in. i appreciate the tip. never swung a monsta to be honest...
  12. jgoodew

27oz balanced ASA stick?

I swing a 27oz balanced RI z2k right now, and I am really locked in at the plate for Utrip. However, I am in an ASA league now too (it's all my hometown offers), and I am struggling to find a similar feeling stick with any kind of pop. Most of the highly rated ASA sticks are endloaded, so I...
  13. jgoodew

For Sale/Trade EASTONS SY100's ST100's 98h

Thanks, man. Btw, I just NOW saw you were looking for an st98. I have one in pretty prime shape... Hit me up if you still want it. I guess we could've swapped lol oops.
  14. jgoodew

LTB 26oz st100 (aka sp12st100)

I would also love to get my hands on a B1 ('13 or '14)... Let me know if you have them or an st100 in a 26oz or 27oz. Thanks.
  15. jgoodew

LTB 26oz st100 (aka sp12st100)

I will pay $250 for one in mint condition (with pics of course). I also have a balanced z2k reissue that I could bundle if you wanted that. Great condition with camo tape instead of the og grip; probably 200 hits.