jhitman's latest activity

• jhitman
    jhitman reacted to dunno's post in the thread Return of the Evil Microcell with Like Like.
    My current batch of BP rockets does not have the distance of those purchased a few years ago. The formula seems to have changed sadly.
  • jhitman
    jhitman replied to the thread Slow pitch balls.
    Always shop around. I looked at 5 different sites for a specific softball for BP last year. Most of the time there is only a variance of...
  • jhitman
    jhitman replied to the thread Miken USA/ASA bats..
    I have a Primo maxload bat and it is very good as well as durable.
  • jhitman
    Thanks for the offer. I'm holding out for the 1 piece Connell Resmondo bat. They should have more in stock by the end of the month.
  • jhitman
    Does anyone know where I can purchase this bat? It seems to be sold out most everywhere. Maybe there is an Easton rep on here that can help?
  • jhitman
    jhitman replied to the thread Under the radar bats.
    I could be wrong on the price per game, but it was $30 two years ago. It could have gone up slightly, but I'm sure it's not more than...
  • jhitman
    I agree. We did have a few umpires, that retired from umping, that used to ask to see everyone's bats before the game started. Now we...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to ilyk2win's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    In fairness, it'd be a full time job to keep up on the bats with the market so flooded, and now even bats look similar, meaning same...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    The simple solution to this wimpy bat problem would be to use C+ balls. However, most USSSA tournies/leagues don't seem to anymore...
  • jhitman
    I agree that the umps don't know or even check our bats here in MD. If someone tries to sneak in a senior bat here it's usually called...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to hitless45's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    Our leagues also allow us to use UTRIP bats. They have their thoughts/regulations as to what utrip bats can be used but honestly anyone...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to hitless45's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    At least the f98 is still legal to use in ASA/USA play. Main reason I didn't/don't play UTRIP, although there are very few options to...
  • jhitman
    We play mostly ASA/USA here as well, but are allowed to use USSSA bats in our leagues. I find that the USSSA bats hit the 52's just as...
  • jhitman
    Also, the Freak98. That took forever to open up and lasted forever. I agree those days are long gone, but you shouldn't have bats with...
  • jhitman
    I agree 100%. I take a lot of BP and play a good amount of games. I don't want a bat that may or may not even get me through the season...