jhitman's latest activity

• jhitman
    jhitman reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    240 bats are f'ing junk, plain and simple. There are a few durable exceptions, but most of them are garbage.
  • jhitman
    jhitman replied to the thread Under the radar bats.
    I've seen at least 3 separate reviews on specific bats. They put 100 swings on them and they are already failing compression. Not too...
  • jhitman
    For me it's about money too, but I don't want to waste my $$ on bats that are not durable and I can't BP. I'd rather get a slower to...
  • jhitman
    I've seen a lot of demos on the new bats. Most are starting out between 250-275. Once they get about 100 hits several are failing...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to D-ROCK13's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    the first gen things had a telescope problem with the handle. the ones with the soft knob don't have that issue that I've seen and hit...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to hitless45's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    I can't say as I've not had the opportunity to try one yet. I've been contemplating grabbing one or two, not necessarily one of the...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    I haven't swung any 240 Demarinis or LSs. I've heard good things about Demarini 240s. They seem to hold compression and perform well...
  • jhitman
    jhitman replied to the thread DC41 Supermax.
    I agree they are pure mush in the heat. I had a buddy put them in a cooler before a DH years ago to keep them lively. It was hot 90+...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to defos's post in the thread DC41 Supermax with Like Like.
    Remember when .44/375s were the mush balls?
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to DirtBag215's post in the thread DC41 Supermax with Like Like.
    I do. Although in 95 degree weather, 44’s are mush
  • jhitman
    What is your opinion on the Easton Thing bat? I see them really cheap online.
  • jhitman
    I agree. I just don't want to get a dud even if it is a cheaper price. I saw a demo on a bat that I was interested in and it broke...
  • jhitman
    jhitman reacted to hitless45's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Like Like.
    For what you will pay for niw lvs,demarini vs $99 I'd say no-brainer, worth a shot. Performance can only be determined by one's self...
  • jhitman
    I saw it on Easton's site for $99 (Easton Thing 2023). Do you think it is as good as the new LS Sluggers or Demarinis????
  • jhitman
    jhitman replied to the thread DC41 Supermax.
    I agree 100%. I was using my ASA bat to take a few swings before an ASA game last season. I usually swing a USSSA bat with the 52's...