Recent content by Jigbon

1. Jigbon

Did everyone here die?

Atta boy. Give a little. Take a little. Just getting paid and keep swinging.
  2. Jigbon

Did everyone here die?

I hardly ever come here. Now I live in the PNW. Swing you have been going strong for 16 years. That’s some dedication. Respect.
  3. Jigbon

Official 2019 Last AB Thread

In the park home run. Put us within 1. Went back out to play Defense. They called the game because there wasn’t enough light.
  4. Jigbon

2016 Last AB Thread

Bases loaded. No outs. Popped to left field about 30 feet behind 3rd base. FML.
  5. Jigbon

Boombah molded cleats

I ordered some Boombah Epics. The wife also ordered some Boombah Training shoes. They will be here Tuesday. I'll let you know if you don't get your answer before then.
  6. Jigbon

2016 Last AB Thread

Coed. Hitting a clincher ball. Short pitch was able to line drive it over the left fielders head. One hopped the fence for a ground rule double.
  7. Jigbon

run counts or not?

You must be a former MLB legend. Link me your Wikipedia page.
  8. Jigbon

run counts or not?

Calm down bro. It's slow pitch softball
  9. Jigbon

run counts or not?

I'm not 100% sure but my guess would be no. It's a force at first for not tagging. Defense shouldn't be penalized a run because of that. Just my two cents
  10. Jigbon

2016 Last AB Thread

Lmfao oh no I'm not gonna get into the softball hall of fame. I have bigger fish to fry than getting my softball stats correct.
  11. Jigbon

2016 Last AB Thread

We won 44-1 so I got alot of AB's in. Pitcher was throwing me short and I knew it was coming. Didn't walk the box far enough. Hard grounder to 3rd base. He booted it for an easy single.
  12. Jigbon

So how do you deal with little league coaches that don't know hitting

Ask the coaches nicely if they would like to join you for some Batting Practice. Then shoot middle.
  13. Jigbon

Wheres the RENT?????????

Wheres the RENT?????????
  14. Jigbon

Happy birthday up in here

Happy birthday up in here