Recent content by jimdog82

1. jimdog82

Last year's miken triad usssa blk/Blue

Last nite i swung the freak black and the triad and personally i didnt like the freak by the triadwas filthy.balls came off like rockets
  2. jimdog82

Last year's miken triad usssa blk/Blue

Where can i get one of these ??? Im not seeing good prices on any site .need a 27oz
  3. jimdog82

Price check SB11Z

Guys I need a price for an ASA balanced 26oz z1000.the silver with red handle.has ten swings on it.returnable bur no papers.
  4. jimdog82

LTTF Worth pitchers mask

Anybody out there looking to trade a worth helmet/mask for a like new worth face mask without the helmet? Lets talk!
  5. jimdog82

For Sale/Trade 27oz 17BH stealth

Lookin to trade for a EL 27 or bal 28 usssa stick. Bat has 200 swings,no rattles or chipping just a few scuffs.Has a return but i lost the RA #.shoot me an offer,i favor worths ...no combats please sale price 125
  6. jimdog82

For Sale Good deal here...

sold pending payment...that didn't take long,thanks for the interest fellas
  7. jimdog82

For Sale Good deal here...

27oz 50 hit nr demarini.12 in great shape, tryna move quickly so $120 shipped and she's yours...no trades please
  8. jimdog82

Opinions from worth guys needed

so I guess i should get one with the new stamp??? I'm leaning towards the bal 454 do they have the 2013 stamps?
  9. jimdog82

just saw the xl has a 1 ounce EL,too much for me. I tend to favor balanced or slight endload.So does anyone prefer one fulk over the other?
  10. jimdog82

good input fellas thanks,I haven't tried an XL that's a mayhem right? what does it compare to?
  11. jimdog82

I need some opinions on which bat is better, out of the three I have in mind.Looking to pick one up but not sure which. OG BJ Fulk-just busted my third one,love this bat... Fulk 2-hven't hit one yet but heard they're very similar just new paint job. Resmondo 454-hit one with ten swings...
  12. jimdog82

For Trade 2 for 1

I have two nr bats i'd like to trade for one bat,I have a 27oz Demar the one 1.2 with 1oo hits and I have a NIW 27 oz Mizuno Wrath extended. only bat I want is a (UTRIP) 454 Titan in a 27oz.Doesn't matter if it's EL or balanced. lmk
  13. jimdog82

For Sale Mizuno Wrath extended 120

Price drop to $85... gotta move this,need $$$
  14. jimdog82

For Sale Two bats

the sb98 is balanced
  15. jimdog82

For Sale Two bats

27oz MIzuno wrath extended 120 NIW/NR $100 27 Scott Brown 98 200 hits $100 shipped Has a paint chip about 2" long,happened in the first round of BP.NOT A CRACK only a paint chip,bat is sound and hits piss-rods.No more ASA for me so I don't need it. price drop $85 each or both for $150...