Recent content by Jimmy34

1. Jimmy34

New Adidas 12 in

Not the RJ one...lol
  2. Jimmy34

Anything on the new 2017 Miken freak line!

Wasn't that noticeable until my games this weekend when I felt I was a little out front...and it wasn't from the endload, it actually felt a little lighter like you said... It killed the ball but I was a little early on my middle shots...never hit so many balls in the 5 hole or at the SS in as...
  3. Jimmy34

Anything on the new 2017 Miken freak line!

Love my Blue one...it's like last years black/green model...swings the same and it's opening up nicely...
  4. Jimmy34

Some Recent Artwork Yatzee Ink

Best in the BUSINESS!!!
  5. Jimmy34

Twisted Sports/That Wax Sports 2017 Pricing

We have had such great success we want to make sure we give the best pricing we can... Here's our 2017 pricing - we also can make your team a custom package based on your budget... You can see a lot of our most recent work on our Facebook page facebook.com/THATWAX THANK YOU ALL...
  6. Jimmy34

Anyone have a 26 or 27oz balanced 2016 White Ultra 2???

Need one for a teammate, newer the better... Jimmy 516-325-8249 [email protected]
  7. Jimmy34

Anyone have a Fossil to unload

Did you break the other one?
  8. Jimmy34

Active retirement communities with senior softball

Villages like you said down here...the fields are really nice...
  9. Jimmy34

Full Dyes

I'm not worried about it...there's a bunch of REPUTABLE companies here on this message board who have been faithful to this community...some got their businesses started because of the good people here...I'm guessing many people in this community will do business with the reputable companies on...
  10. Jimmy34

Full Dyes

Because you have zero feedback, you are undercutting many reputable board members, and you have no product reviewed here...
  11. Jimmy34

That Wax Sports/Twisted Sports Semi Sub Sale

Just bumping this up... Check out our Facebook page for all of our most recent work
  12. Jimmy34

1st thoughts on the Anarchy 27oz Senior Awakening

Not sure what the stupid comments are about...pretty pathetic to spew nonsense on a thread that's here for us to see a review of another bat...stupid is as stupid does I guess... Thanks for the review...I've had my eye on this company since a board friend told me about them...good luck to them...
  13. Jimmy34

Vegas today??

None of the above...lol Ozzie was with Public Enemy...
  14. Jimmy34

Anyone going to Vegas this weekend for 50+?

You too Bruce, pleasure to meet you...we had a great run and I'm thankful to play with the guys...5-2 not so bad...
  15. Jimmy34

Vegas today??

2-0 #7 seed at Shadow Rock, play bracket tomorrow...