Recent content by JJ Dynamite

1. J

2022 bats pics.

Said the same and ordered last night. Anxiously awaiting. The J3A was my favorite bat of all time
  2. J

New Bat like 2013 Juggernaut

Getting back into the game and looking to buy a bat that swings similar to the 2013 Demarini Juggernaut. Any feedback/suggestions appreciated
  3. J

Freak12 USSSA

Put me down as another believer. Broke my 27oz Freak 12 out of the wrapper prior to our Saturday 8am tourney game. 1st swing was a 300 ft bomb to dead center off the top of the fence. 5 out of 10 hits went to the fence or over. I read everyone saying it reaches another level around 100 hits...
  4. J

Best USSSA version of the J3A

Hey all, I've been searching the threads but didn't see anything that would answer my question. Since most tourneys here are USSSA, I'm looking for the USSSA bat that swings comparable to the J3A? Thanks!
  5. J

The fine line between being a jerk and playing hard..

I feel a slide with the realistic and true intent to breakup a double play is fair play. I'd actually be upset if my teammate didn't slide and go for it.... however, there shouldn't be any attempt at injury; cleats up, or zero realistic chance of effecting the play. If someone complains about...
  6. J

Scared of J3a durability

Just Ordered One First off, I'm a noob when it comes to softball bats, but based on what I've read here on this forum and videos on YouTube it seems this is the bat to get. Just hoping for no lemons :)